Another One - Former Baltimore DA Marilyn Mosby found guilty of Mortgage fraud....

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Watched the documentary, The Slow Hustle, and I think the most reasonable explanation is that he did kill himself. Also watched We Own This City. Read a dozen articles, read the indictments.

Wouldn't argue that it looked off, but to pull off a killing like that, there was nothing there to convince me.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
True. Also, wasn't she going hard in the paint on Trump? Or am I confusing her with someone else?
That's Fani and we see what's happening to her. Tish James in New York was smart she went after the business busted some of his little Man's no muss no fuss what she didn't do was to go at Trump head on.

People aren't even talking about her win one dude may flip and say yes Trump was frauding but it doesn't matter everyone knows Trump's a scammer she's not trying to put Trump in the slammer.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Watched the documentary, The Slow Hustle, and I think the most reasonable explanation is that he did kill himself. Also watched We Own This City. Read a dozen articles, read the indictments.

Wouldn't argue that it looked off, but to pull off a killing like that, there was nothing there to convince me.
Word you could see conspiracies in everything but Homie was about to snitch and conviently committed that.

One thing is for certain is that heads didn't roll over it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I took money out of my 401k in 2020 and spoke with a CPA about it before hand. The rules were so broad that it was clearly written to allow folks to take money out for nearly any reason. You only had to proclaim a "Hardship". The rule gave a few examples, but did not say it were limited to them. Mosby and her husband owned a business that were affected by the lockdowns, thus, they could legally claim a hardship.

My guess is law enforcement contacted Jim Crow Joe and Copmala Harris and they put the DOJ on her. Love how they brought the charges just a few months before her re-election.
You see the play. She was either relected or on her way. The people's choice didn't matter can't be Top Cop and a Convict at the same time.

They'll slide a white approved DA in there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been in mortgage industry for over a decade. I have seen fake companies made, fake bank statements and transactions done. Those loans were filed with fraud and they were placed Fannie Freddie list of do not lend. This is not common to prosecute to this extent.

Exactly

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yo according to The Root they said she possibly lied on her application and her Ex husband said on the stand that he lied to her about his Tax debts. She's looking at 30 Years when I caught my case I was about to dip and the chick I was dealing with ( not the accuser) said Don't Run . When I said why she said her ex literally shot a fair one with the cops meaning he shot at some cops and got off.

This was in Baltimore and this was after the Freddie Gray case but still. I was charged with rape and a gun concealed gun charge and I was looking at 25 years.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Y'all remember that dirty cop that flipped and was going to testify about other dirty cops in Baltimore and someone put a bullet in his head like a week before trial. What ever happened to that?
Wasn’t that the HBO documentary?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They're doing this because she chose to prosecute the cops who killed Freddie Gray.

But the forum is full of c00ns, so I know how this thread will go.
Right. Make her pay it back and possibly strip her of her public office. But jail time for using her own money is fukking ridiculous.

Yes she should've moved better, but there was countless others that actually did shyt that affected others from their own greed. No one suffered from this. Not one person.

vino

Superstar
Daps
This is just California alone as example. shyt is rampant and what she did wouldn’t be cause for prison. Check the article out for references

Lenders and mortgage loan originators (MLOs) who suspect mortgage fraud are to file a suspicious activity report (SAR) with the U.S. Treasury Department.

Mortgage applicants who have SARs filed on them may be prevented from taking out a mortgage in the future. Further, mortgage holders who discover fraud may call the mortgage due, which may ultimately lead to foreclosure.

Daps
5 pages and you still talking out of your ass :mjlol: @CreepyMcCreeperson ol "if you really look at the case" but didn't really look at the case head ass.

According to the Baltimore Sun, the State’s Attorney Marilyn J. Mosby shocked many in the Baltimore community when she quickly brought second-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter charges against the six officers, as questions of police brutality loomed.

I mentioned the second degree earlier

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well she used some of that power to Go after the killers of Brother Freddie Gray.

They moved it federal and got a c00n judge to get them off she's getting punished for doing what the white folks told her not to do.

Maybe the ëveryone does it argument is wild but not everyone gets prosecuted the current DA could've tossed this, Investigate sure see if she's hiding money prosecute this bullshyt defenite political hit job.

Unlikely to go to jail but she'll never practice law that's why this is happening to take food out of her mouth forever.

She will be fine,shes attractive so she will end up with a podcast or on CNN. I just dont like the idea that you know these crackas were doing the Grinch grin when they gave her the charges.

"You said we have to seek justice,and prosecute to the full extent of the law. Even when its one of our own:smugfavre:"

On the other hand those police unions arr pretty powerful. So I guess jail time is actually possible. Well enjoy the zoo within the zoo. No time to have grace for grown black folks who know the system was itching to put them in a cage. Yet still dont do everything within their power to avoid the trap. She had to have known their was a target on her back:respect: