Another One - Former Baltimore DA Marilyn Mosby found guilty of Mortgage fraud....

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:

Marilyn-Mosby-GettyImages-594876278-1024x783.jpg

Former Baltimore District Attorney Marilyn Mosby broke down in tears after her guilty verdict was announced in a federal court on Tuesday.

She was convicted on a single count of mortgage fraud for lying on a loan application.

Mosby, 44, wailed and sobbed in court as the verdict on count 2 was announced.

Shout out to @Neuromancer for the link

:mjlol:

She thought she could beat the case like Clay "Downtown" Davis....ha ha ha..

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
These jobs have a history of doing these crazy things to Black people. They'll have you doing something so minor, that you'll think it's legal, because all the White folks be doing the same thing.

I'm gonna use those conferences I use to go to on my old government job as an example. A lot of government workers don't know this, but when you and your fellow government co-workers go to a clients site for a conference, and the client orders pizza for everybody during the lunch break, your job can come after you for illegally excepting gifts from a client.

So if you piss off the hire-ups, even years later, they can get real petty, and come after you for eating that slice of pizza that the client provided for everybody that day, and accuse you of accepting gifts, allowing yourself to be solicited. But they'll never come after any off those White fellow government co-workers, who was eating those pizza slices right along with you all those years. This senior brother on the job, who had already been through the mill, warned me about this years after I've been going to all those off-site conferences, with my White co-workers.

Although there was a small chance of this ever happening, I wouldn't be surprised if they wound up trying that on me sooner or later, if they hadn't already ran me outta there...which turned out to be one of the biggest blessings in my life. I loved that senior brother because he reminded me a little of my father. But I don't miss him warning me from day one everyday, about how the White man was plotting on me, something I already felt myself from day one. No, I wasn't Tupac in a suit, but it still disturbed everybody seeing a Black and proud brother like me, moving up in the ranks, or having an IT job period.

Now just imagine how they can set up a Marilyn Mosby. They do it all the time. They hire you go up in their system, the riskier it gets for you, especially if you make a bold move supporting Black people.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
These jobs have a history of doing these crazy things to Black people. They'll have you doing something so minor, that you'll think it's legal, because all the White folks be doing the same thing.

I'm gonna use those conferences I use to go to on my old government job as an example. A lot of government workers don't know this, but when you and your fellow government co-workers go to a clients site for a conference, and the client orders pizza for everybody during the lunch break, your job can come after you for illegally excepting gifts from a client.

So if you piss off the hire-ups, even years later, they can get real petty, and come after you for eating that slice of pizza that the client provided for everybody that day, and accuse you of accepting gifts, allowing yourself to be solicited. But they'll never come after any off those White fellow government co-workers, who was eating those pizza slices right along with you all those years. This senior brother on the job, who had already been through the mill, warned me about this years after I've been going to all those off-site conferences, with my White co-workers.

Although there was a small chance of this ever happening, I wouldn't be surprised if they wound up trying that on me sooner or later, if they hadn't already ran me outta there...which turned out to be one of the biggest blessings in my life. I loved that senior brother because he reminded me a little of my father. But I don't miss him warning me from day one everyday, about how the White man was plotting on me, something I already felt myself from day one. No, I wasn't Tupac in a suit, but it still disturbed everybody seeing a Black and proud brother like me, moving up in the ranks, or having an IT job period.

Now just imagine how they can set up a Marilyn Mosby. They do it all the time. They hire you go up in their system, the riskier it gets for you, especially if you make a bold move supporting Black people.
The 20 dollar rule... Damn near everyone in government has breaking this rule.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
So she really gonna get railroaded for this bullshyt?!?:mjlol::dead:

#bothsides :sas2:

This ain't "both sides"

This is you being such a miserable contrarian hater that you'll shyt on someone for using their own retirement money to get ahead in life

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not the one who prosecuted her... THE DEMS DID... and why isnt Biden gonna pardon her same team right?!?:mjgrin:
Lmao, Biden pardoning her would lose votes from moderates when he needs every vote possible for the next election.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Its Biden's justice department that is behind this. The fact that they chose an election year to press charges makes it all the more obvious it was a strategic hit. Marilyn is going to have to bend to the knee to get a pardon. She can get up to 40 years for something the majority of first time homebuyers do, while Derek Chauvin only got 22 years.
:jbhmm: