another pet peeve over online dating: why some women online say "my kids are my number one priority?"

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Is this thread about ‘black wenches’ like wtf are you talking about. Can’t refute shyt so you have to change the subject?

You couldn't even say yes :mjlol:

You'll bag on black men for talking about single mothers even though they don't want them (I never even said this claim wasn't valid) but won't say anything about the wenches who want white men but can't stop talking about black men :mjlol:

Imma ask you again, do you have all this energy and smoke for black male obsessed wenches or not?

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
You couldn't even say yes :mjlol:

You'll bag on black men for talking about single mothers even though they don't want them (I never even said this claim wasn't valid) but won't say anything about the wenches who want white men but can't stop talking about black men :mjlol:

Imma ask you again, do you have all this energy and smoke for black male obsessed wenches or not?
This thread wasn’t even about race you dumbass. Who mentioned black men or black women. :mjtf:

Stop deflecting and changing the subject. That’s what a man does when he knows he can’t respond, he’ll start changing the subject but I’m not falling for that technique.

Try again honey :stopitslime:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
This thread wasn’t even about race you dumbass. Who mentioned black men or black women. :mjtf:

Stop deflecting and changing the subject. That’s what a man does when he knows he can’t respond, he’ll start changing the subject but I’m not falling for that technique.

Try again honey :stopitslime:

So you don't call out wenches? gotcha.

Thanks for confirming you're full of complete shyt :mjlol:

Also this forum is meant to be a black forum. When threads are made with regards to "women" it is obviously about black women unless otherwise stated :mjlol:. You know this because if this thread was about dating non black single mothers, you wouldn't be in this thread

Take your ass back to LSA.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
A whole Facebook group based on a group of women they don’t want? Are you not able to see why that’s some incel shyt? Goddamn those boys of yours are losers.

Instead of focusing their energy on women they do want, they made a whole group just to dub a group of women that are minding their own business.

I’m not dating no single Dads myself but I’ll never dedicate my entire life just to shyt on them. Why can’t you see that this behaviour is not normal?
No, dating to women AND men that they do want…

They want people without kids

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
So you don't call out wenches? gotcha.

Thanks for confirming you're full of complete shyt :mjlol:

Also this forum is meant to be a black forum. When threads are made with regards to "women" it is obviously about black women unless otherwise stated :mjlol:.

Take your ass back to LSA.
Take your ass out of my mentions. Your technique will NOT work. You’re not gonna change the subject. This thread is about the incel OP that goes around hating on single mothers simply for existing. I made great points that you couldn’t debunk so you randomly tried to change the subject. I’m a pro at debating so I’m not falling for it :smile:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I made great points that you couldn’t debunk

Why would I debunk if I don't disagree goofy :mjlol: .

I never once said what you said wasn't valid.

I'm simply asking you, do you call out and have the same energy for the wenches who do the same?, you clearly don't, as you're probably one of these same type of women yourself.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Why would I debunk if I don't disagree goofy :mjlol: .

I never once said what you said wasn't valid.

I'm simply asking you, do you call out and have the same energy for the wenches who do the same?, you clearly don't, as you're probably one of these same type of women yourself.
Lol so you agree with me but just wanted to change the subject randomly. I still don’t understand what ‘wenches’ have to do with a debate regarding single mothers.