Another poster exposed for false flagging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I like to make myself look like a dumbass and a liar time and time again[/USER]

Your comment had nothing to do with her, you said I popped out of hiding since she showed up. Now you’re trying to save face because you look like a dumbass and a liar once again.

And I wasn’t paying attention to this thread up until yesterday. But I didn’t bother replying to each and every comment. Then you popped up like a little bytch because you couldn’t confront me one on one prior to this thread. Which is why I chose to embarrass you and make you look like a fool and a liar. Making up lies about me losing money on Emax when that has never been true. You’re a phony and a charlatan. Keep quiet until you bring receipts backing your claims.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your comment had nothing to do with her…

ppl sometimes ask why I only focus on portions of posts when I quote them and it’s to cut the fat/eliminate the lies and bullshyt…you did not say a peep to me in this thread until I said this today even tho I spoke on the crypto shyt almost a week ago…and that’s bcuz this is what stung you

as she said that’s when you know a dude is hurt…only the lowest of trolls take it there when they get stung

you pretended to “defend” yourself about the crypto shyt a minute after I mentioned why you said the scummy shyt you did to @Booksnrain

you can lie all you want to…you’ve done it enough…why stop now right?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
ppl sometimes ask why I only focus on portions of posts when I quote them and it’s to cut the fat/eliminate the lies and bullshyt…you did not say a peep to me in this thread until I said this today even tho I spoke on the crypto shyt almost a week ago…and that’s bcuz this is what stung you
You’re a damn joke. And you still can’t comprehend the point I’m making and totally glossed over my point about responding to you till now. Keep quiet lil nikka. It shouldn’t be this easy to make someone look stupid.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
coming from you that means absolutely nothing…a dude who lied about his heritage among several other things on a message forum for years…yeah it really doesn’t lol
And I explained my reason for that. Yet you’re a dumbass who lies on another man for daps and giggles. Then when someone asks you to provide receipts you back down and start Juelzing. Clown like and bytchmade weirdo behavior. You should be ashamed of yourself. But it’s clear you’re content with the way you are.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I don’t even think he was crazy tbh. I just think his posts were for the most part forgettable so that’s why he flew under the radar for so long. But every lie and then his attitude and the way he came at people would be as if he was trying too hard and he was giving off incel/frustrated and try hard energy, which is why some people put him on ignore.
Yeah that a social maladaptation behavior. In addition to the mimicry behavior which I think may place him on the spectrum, he’s been trying to analyze how to fit in. That’s why I called him a hoebot. He just watches and only pops shyt at people he thinks won’t get him any flack. We’ve been kind trying not to engage mentally ill people in back and forths but apparently his lies have caught up with him. shyts kinda tragic in a way.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It ain’t about winning no arguments. He just a insecure weirdo c00n like a dumb bytch in middle school who tried to lie about being an exotical. :mjlol:
:russ:Jesus how did I not see this thread earlier. Probably b/c I didn’t know who ya’ll were talking about at first. I’m going back through these posts and it’s a fukking circus.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Dudes like

AccomplishedIncredibleEnglishsetter-size_restricted.gif

But let’s be real he probably lying about that too :dead:
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
And I explained my reason for that. Yet you’re a dumbass who lies on another man for daps and giggles. Then when someone asks you to provide receipts you back down and start Juelzing. Clown like and bytchmade weirdo behavior. You should be ashamed of yourself. But it’s clear you’re content with the way you are.
Just give up bruh. Fuxkkk
what-lebron-james.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.