Another poster exposed for false flagging

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
damn…I tried to remain positive in the crypto thread and didn’t press him further just to keep the peace since that thread is about making money but some of the shyt he was saying was obvious lies smh…look at this generic ass shyt…anyone who says “I work in finance” or “I know ppl who work in finance” are always full of shyt

then there were times he suggested tokens to invest in and claimed he was making money but the charts didn’t support what he was saying but again I left it alone cuz I didn’t wanna come across as a “hater” and gave him the benefit of the doubt as I figured maybe he was mistaken smh…again with threads like that it’s super important to know who you’re listening to…there are definitely dudes in there who know their shyt but unfortunately you also have trolls and blatant liars who don’t care one way or the other

nikka I have a background in finance and I ain’t full of shyt at all nikka

:hubie:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:laff: The kid really thinks he’s saying something in here

he thinks he’s… slik :wow:

giphy.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Just give up bruh. Fuxkkk
what-lebron-james.gif
RIGHT!

Meanwhile one of this Carmen Sandieghoe’s many countries of origin just announced a lockdown in Jamaica.

His bytch ass need to be worried about how he gon be the Queen of di dancehall instead of poppin shyt mad b/c his mouth writing checks his ass won’t cash.
:yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Yall aint banned this fakkit yet? :mjtf:
NOPE! Lying, c00ning, insulting people’s dead family members, always starting shyt with people, then trying to ask for ban bets. And still trying to pop shyt. But only with the womenfolk. Hoe ass gets ghost and real hush mouf when men enter the chat.
Astrobytch3000 the Life and Times of a hoebot.

Motherfukkin beep!:laff::laff::laff:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
NOPE! Lying, c00ning, insulting people’s dead family members, always starting shyt with people, then trying to ask for ban bets. And still trying to pop shyt. But only with the womenfolk. Hoe ass gets ghost and real hush mouf when men enter the chat.
Astrobytch3000 the Life and Times of a hoebot.

Motherfukkin beep!:laff::laff::laff:
And I stand on it. fukk you and your family. :umad:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
And I stand on it. fukk you and your family. :umad:

Only thing you stand on is the dikk in your ass when you cosplaying as a fakkit hoebot with a passion for bussy and fanfiction.:pachaha:

Go back to being the lil cock goblin c*nt that you are. I already pulled your bytch card and Imma do it every time your fake ass posts. Now shut the fukk up bytch.

Nobody told you to speak. If we wanted to hear more hoe babble we could just pull more of your receipts bytch.:whoo:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Only thing you stand on is the dikk in your ass when you cosplaying as a fakkit hoebot with a passion for bussy and fanfiction.:pachaha:

Go back to being the lil cock goblin c*nt that you are. I already pulled your bytch card and Imma do it every time your fake ass posts. Now shut the fukk up bytch.

Nobody told you to speak. If we wanted to hear more hoe babble we could just pull more of your receipts bytch.:whoo:
And you will spend the rest of your day and weekend in this thread like the femcel loser you are. Already have more post than anyone here.

Good day wombat built mothafukka :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.