Another WWE Throwback - Candice Michelle Meets the Mat (2007)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Beth aggressively grabbed her by the head AND arm :hhh:
That video was fairer to Beth's looks than I remembered her, I couldn't wait for her to leave.

When wwe network first dropped, they had a top 10 list of divas all time and they put her 3rd behind Lita and Trish stratus, I was like, for what

For all we know the whole thing happened because she hated

Another thing with Candace, she never could get the weight back down again, she had one if the greatest midsections of all time

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
That video was fairer to Beth's looks than I remembered her, I couldn't wait for her to leave.

When wwe network first dropped, they had a top 10 list of divas all time and they put her 3rd behind Lita and Trish stratus, I was like, for what

For all we know the whole thing happened because she hated

Another thing with Candace, she never could get the weight back down again, she had one if the greatest midsections of all time

I think Beth gets held in high regard cause she practically had to baby sit a women’s division when it was probably at it’s absolute worst. Girl took pins from the Bellas, Kelly Kelly, and quite a few of those other diva era chicks before they were able to even be marginal in the ring. She basically had to wrestle broomsticks for most of her WWE tenure. She really came to the WWE at the wrong time, probably 4 years later than she should have