Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Career probably could've ended in HOF
But with the way he ended things or continue to act wont get acknowledged
It’s crazy how nikkas saying could’ve

What did this guy reallly do bruh? Worst shyt he did was his last game but fukk it bruh

nikkas treatin him like Chris Benoit

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Can't talk too much shyt because by this time it seems clear there is something deeply wrong with him, likely CTE related. You look at interviews before that big hit against Cincy and he's just not the same person anymore. Doesn't even talk the same.
Bruh I fw u but this be nikkas on the coli everytime AB tweet or do an interview

images

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
It’s crazy how nikkas saying could’ve

What did this guy reallly do bruh? Worst shyt he did was his last game but fukk it bruh

nikkas treatin him like Chris Benoit
Worst shyt he did (and continues to do) is troll and shyt on the guy who got him back in the league, let him stay in his home and got him a ring :francis:

premier58

All Star
Daps
I’m not a NFL owner bro

I’m just sayin he ain’t pull a Javon Belcher, we needa show AB some more respect in terms of his playing career
He did it to himself, bro. He doesnt storm off the field, Tampa likely goes back to back. He adds to his totals that next year and his redemption gets him into the HOF first ballot. But AB is a broad ass niqqa, though. He doesnt deserve defending. He burned bridges with 4 teams in 4 years!! Played 0 games for the Raiders and only 1 for the Patriots. Owning a football team, then refusing to pay his players? Threatening to pull choppers on them? Throwing furniture off a high rise condo nearly killing a child in the process?? Insinuating that you slept with your former teammates' wife? Being jealous of Juju when he won team MVP after he KOed Burfict to get revenge for you?? He has no loyalty and no character.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Can't talk too much shyt because by this time it seems clear there is something deeply wrong with him, likely CTE related. You look at interviews before that big hit against Cincy and he's just not the same person anymore. Doesn't even talk the same.
Bullshyt. Straight copout. He is a POS human being. Dude takes one hard hit on the football field and that excuses and explains all his future behavior?? Since when?? Why is Lynn Swann not a psycho?? What about Sammy White? What about Steve Largent? What about Wes Welker? What about Wayne Chrebet? What about Fred Biletnikoff? What about Dallas Clark? What about Troy Aikman? What about Drew Bledsoe? Are they out here being clowns like AB? The WRs before him, had it wayy worse. The 2010's were penalized and regulated like never before. Why arent Chad Johnson and Josh Cribbs headcases?