Antonio Brown officially retires

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He did it to himself, bro. He doesnt storm off the field, Tampa likely goes back to back. He adds to his totals that next year and his redemption gets him into the HOF first ballot. But AB is a broad ass niqqa, though. He doesnt deserve defending. He burned bridges with 4 teams in 4 years!! Played 0 games for the Raiders and only 1 for the Patriots. Owning a football team, then refusing to pay his players? Threatening to pull choppers on them? Throwing furniture off a high rise condo nearly killing a child in the process?? Insinuating that you slept with your former teammates' wife? Being jealous of Juju when he won team MVP after he KOed Burfict to get revenge for you?? He has no loyalty and no character.
Crazy how many bozos on here vouch for this buffoon. fukk all that CTE talk too. He's just an a$$hole.

Plenty of guys had CTE and didn't act like him.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He did it to himself, bro. He doesnt storm off the field, Tampa likely goes back to back.
This the main reason for me why it’s always fukk this nikka

If this baser azz jitterbug fukk nikka just sat his ass down and played in the playoffs we coulda beat the Rams in a shootout & had a 2peat :martin:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Adios

sddefault.jpg
He thought he was gonna get another shot after this too :mjlol:

premier58

All Star
Daps
True indeed. He will always be a bytch boy for that. Then he tried to strongarm the team into giving him his incentives ahead of time after Godwin got hurt. The craziest part about the saga is that I dont think he knew that there was one more game to play. 2021 was the first 17 game season, and AB is a nikka dense to either not know or not remember.
This the main reason for me why it’s always fukk this nikka

If this baser azz jitterbug fukk nikka just sat his ass down and played in the playoffs we coulda beat the Rams in a shootout & had a 2peat

premier58

All Star
Daps
Crazy how many bozos on here vouch for this buffoon. fukk all that CTE talk too. He's just an a$$hole.

Thank you. I dont understand how you ride for such a cutthroat ass individual. Nothing is worse than an ungrateful backstabber, which he has shown to be on countless occassions.

premier58

All Star
Daps
He thought he was gonna get another shot after this too :mjlol:
He even had Floyd Mayweather trying to vouch for him saying if AB acted out, he would reimburse them financially. Lmao!! Gtfoh!! Delusional ass punk thought he was bigger than the NFL. Like wayy bigger stars havent retired. If the league could survive the retirements of Staubach, Montana, LT, Marino, Rice, Primetime, Barry, Emmitt, Favre, Ray Lewis, Manning etc..Im pretty sure they will move right along without Antonio Brown.

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Yawnnnnnnn

Reactions like this is what makes me side wit AB tho

What has he done to u personally that it riles u up so much lmsoo

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
This dude crashes out and acts like a total maniac but ESPN has an agenda :mjlol:

At this point I don’t even think he could comprehend the word accountability.