Antonio Brown officially retires

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Bullshyt. Straight copout. He is a POS human being. Dude takes one hard hit on the football field and that excuses and explains all his future behavior?? Since when?? Why is Lynn Swann not a psycho?? What about Sammy White? What about Steve Largent? What about Wes Welker? What about Wayne Chrebet? What about Fred Biletnikoff? What about Dallas Clark? What about Troy Aikman? What about Drew Bledsoe? Are they out here being clowns like AB? The WRs before him, had it wayy worse. The 2010's were penalized and regulated like never before. Why arent Chad Johnson and Josh Cribbs headcases?

Props man cuz it pisses me off reading these comments on AB.

Do your research on him. He was a constant fukkup as a kid and if he always got 3rd and 4th chances because of his football talent.

Saying he got CTE from that hit is BS. AB been an a$$hole

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Do your research on him. He was a constant fukkup as a kid and if he always got 3rd and 4th chances because of his football talent.

Maybe so, but I can’t imagine it helped. He took a noticeable shift after that hit and basically started doing everything he could to chase away every team in the league. Threatening to retire over a specific helmet model, talking about how he didn’t need football, getting into it with the GM who just traded for him and signed him to a long contract right after signing it knowing that if he acted like a total a$$hole they could void the guaranteed money before opening day arrived, the frostbite and the pictures of it, refusing to stay out of trouble after the pats brought him on, and even live-streaming himself throwing dikk shaped gummies at the mother of his kids as she left the house :dame:. That’s some real off the deep end shyt.

Going to the Patriots ruined this man's brain. Damn shame.

You can use common sense and logic all you want but I prefer to blindly blame the Patriots :yeshrug: :lolbron:
On second thought, I second this motion :salute: :russ:

premier58

All Star
Daps

Thanks, man. I dont understand the defending of him at all. He is exactly the type of lowdown snake and scoundrel that any standup man should avoid like the plague.