Any "Artist" that tell you that they're a hustler that happens to do art is a piece of shyt

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me its the opposite, I'm a artist first and always ...then we can discuss money. Money is paper, the white mans creation. fukk I look like chasing it solely as my life goal. But my art is priceless. Its something that comes from the soul, something that cant be duplicated. I bring life to this world, I make things that didn't exist yesterday.

If you're an artist, be an artist motherfukker. Create new shyt, have some passion. If you're a consumer and go to a artist to give money and they're not creating original shyt, you're a fukking idiot and deserve to pay 500 of a pre k logo stupid. If u get a tattoo and the dude didn't draw it out, you got played. Most of these people pretend to be artist to get p*ssy and money. I really create from the soul man. Pour my heart into my shyt, until I have nothing left.

My art means the world to me, I'm married to the game....I love this shyt, i was born to do this, that's why i couldn't ever hold a job. I'm no fukking square, I was put on this earth to be a vessel sent from god to paint tales of humanity. Pain, glory, failure, triumph.

I rather give it away for free then create for a low amount of money. That's one of the reasons I hate freelancing...U mean to tell me, I gotta sell my genius for nickles and dimes to some idiot that cant tie their shoes and chew at the same time? And everybody always gotta stupid fukking idea, let me handle that retard.

And everybody wants to be an artist, but they don't want to be an artist. I do this shyt forreal, and when these fake artist see my work, the look on their face is priceless like "damn hes the real deal, fukkkkk" shaking like freiza when goku turned super sayian. all that ego they have in their lil circle is gone, i become the big homie, og and hnic immediately.

I'm the real deal man. I'm literately probably the greatest visual artist to ever live, i confidently say that, I 100% feel like im the greatest. Because i have a rare combination of philosophical wisdom, skills and the visual talent to still make things pretty to look at ..for all the retards that cant think. I cover all basis. In other words...I'm nas over a metro boomin beat, everybody is satisfied.

My concepts and wisdom is what make my art some incredible. I talk about things that VERY few can even talk about, because of my life experience growing up as a black man in buffalo NY, my high level for education and just natural talent. What other millennial artist else can talk about the system devouring black babies? racism? white supremacy? betrayal? pain? I create shyt that other artist scratch their head and wonder "how did he do that?"

And I'm writing stories too....art exhibits, screenplays, short shorties...and just wait till my scripts hit the big screen. My shyt gonna have people thinking....Hell if I feel like like it, i might give stand up a try...if i have the time.....just to show how brilliant my intellect really is....I'M a Renaissance man

Even these rap nikkas don't talk about the shyt I talk about, and they have songs where they can go into detail. But me with one image is saying what needs to be said. This new exhibit is going in, no holds barred truth. Made for higher thinkers, no pandering, no sugar coating, sparing no feelings....putting the truth down your throat like a dikk and make them gag on it. Cant wait to I get into the galleries, so I can get into the museum.

My secret? I freestyle....totally improvise ... I'm a innovator....and the world will soon see. This exhibit I'm creating is the dopest shyt BY FAR out here. these hipster kids cant talk about the shyt I talk about. If that's not ill enough, my skill level will bust their ass. I actually can draw and also draw that boring ass photo realism. BTW if you're into realism, that's not real art. You're just just copying a fukking picture, I'm really pulling from my soul

here's a snippet of one of the pieces...I'm creating so many, i don't even know whats going to make the cut

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
The only people who rant against money are people who don't have any :yeshrug:

Kazimir Malevich is the GOAT tho :wow:

896px-Kazimir_Malevich%2C_1915%2C_Black_Suprematic_Square%2C_oil_on_linen_canvas%2C_79.5_x_79.5_cm%2C_Tretyakov_Gallery%2C_Moscow.jpg

1024px-Kazimir_Malevich_-_%27Suprematist_Composition-_White_on_White%27%2C_oil_on_canvas%2C_1918%2C_Museum_of_Modern_Art.jpg

Black_circle.jpg

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That piece looks good. :patrice:
small piece to a larger puzzle

godzilla...posing as the statue of liberty ....wearing the american flag....hungry for blood....

and they think im the not the most compelling art? when im creating the shyt im actually passionate about...i cant be stopped

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a circle, you go round and round and round without an endgame
then were all circles...there is no end game....u cant retire from this shyt or live a "normal life" u create and die....thats our duty and if u think otherwise...get a job application and start a family :mjlol:

this game aint for the weak...talking about endgames :stopitslime:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

always sets the mood on dark pieces

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
then were all circles...there is no end game....u cant retire from this shyt or live a "normal life" u create and die....thats our duty and if u think otherwise...get a job application and start a family :mjlol:

this game aint for the weak...talking about endgames :stopitslime:
I'm a line, my world isn't spontaneous, I tell it what to do, I've planned out my shyt and everything's going smoothly

You're coming for your dreams, my dreams come to me