Any "Artist" that tell you that they're a hustler that happens to do art is a piece of shyt

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Does this type of art really make money? :mjlol:

Talk about the ultimate hustle

On 3 November 2008 a work by Malevich entitled Suprematist Composition from 1916 set the world record for any Russian work of art and any work sold at auction for that year, selling at Sotheby's in New York City for just over US$60 million (surpassing his previous record of US$17 million set in 2000).

Yes it is does...that's the type of art that puts your name in the history books as well...

Kazimir Malevich - Wikipedia
Suprematism - Wikipedia

Most of the paintings and etc that is considered super fukking good and all of that...aren't exactly...the most pleasing to the layman's eye...

Daps
Yes it is does...that's the type of art that puts your name in the history books as well...

Kazimir Malevich - Wikipedia
Suprematism - Wikipedia

Most of the paintings and etc that is considered super fukking good and all of that...aren't exactly...the most pleasing to the layman's eye...

Breh there nothing anyone can tell me to make me think this is good. It's a fukking square and a circle. That shyt is all psychological. What happened was Someone of high importance or a lot of money said it was good so the rest followed

1024px-Kazimir_Malevich_-_%27Suprematist_Composition-_White_on_White%27%2C_oil_on_canvas%2C_1918%2C_Museum_of_Modern_Art.jpg

Black_circle.jpg

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a line, my world isn't spontaneous, I tell it what to do, I've planned out my shyt and everything's going smoothly

You're coming for your dreams, my dreams come to me
:yeshrug: ...do it however u want...thats on u...everybody got their own philosophy...

but you're correct, im not only coming, im flat out taking it....and be damn if anybody stop me...ill walk through hell twice to get it