Any brehs do a sledge hammer workout?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
thinking about getting into it. I need something to do other than lifting weight. I hate running (bum legs) and im not always able to box like I want to.

So I been looking into setting up a home gym with some boxing bags (water filled, easier on the joints) and gonna but a sledgehammer that you can use without the tire.

Anybody do anythinng like that? Im gonna star with a light one and do a routine twice a day, every other day, for about 20 min sessions

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
thinking about getting into it. I need something to do other than lifting weight. I hate running (bum legs) and im not always able to box like I want to.

So I been looking into setting up a home gym with some boxing bags (water filled, easier on the joints) and gonna but a sledgehammer that you can use without the tire.

Anybody do anythinng like that? Im gonna star with a light one and do a routine twice a day, every other day, for about 20 min sessions
You don't need 20 minutes it will engage ya body just be careful that shyt can fukk your rotator cuff up if it bounce off the tire wrong. Medicine ball slams are dope too

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You don't need 20 minutes it will engage ya body just be careful that shyt can fukk your rotator cuff up if it bounce off the tire wrong. Medicine ball slams are dope too
Not gonna hit a tire breh breh

81WMXL6QUFL._SY355_.jpg

Not gonna lie, I was watching The Punisher on Netflix and the way he would just wake up when he was frustrated and go to his job and beat the shyt out of the wall with the sledgehammer had me thinking..

I feel like it will be a good way to get frustrations out and hit something without always hitting the bag (bagwork can tear your shyt up too if it's all you do).

So I was looking to see if I needed a tire and found this shyt.. Has great reviews on Amazon too

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Also, it's only 20 minutes because of the 2min break the routine suggested. I'm not doing 20 minutes straight.

Plus gonna add some more shyt like calisthenics, abs, etc.

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
I
Not gonna hit a tire breh breh

81WMXL6QUFL._SY355_.jpg

Not gonna lie, I was watching The Punisher on Netflix and the way he would just wake up when he was frustrated and go to his job and beat the shyt out of the wall with the sledgehammer had me thinking..

I feel like it will be a good way to get frustrations out and hit something without always hitting the bag (bagwork can tear your shyt up too if it's all you do).

So I was looking to see if I needed a tire and found this shyt.. Has great reviews on Amazon too

I was just watching the punisher thinking the same shyt :pachaha:

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
This,

Please becareful with your rotator cuffs bruhs.

Coming from a dude with 20+ shoulder dislocations.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Word. Yeah its some crazy circuits u can put together. Those floor ladders are cheap and its more fun than running in a circle
Also, it's only 20 minutes because of the 2min break the routine suggested. I'm not doing 20 minutes straight.

Plus gonna add some more shyt like calisthenics, abs, etc.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Word. Yeah its some crazy circuits u can put together. Those floor ladders are cheap and its more fun than running in a circle
Yeah im sure it is

I think skipping rope is still the best way to get in shape without running

Or swimming

But im good... I prefer this imo. Gonna start off slow then ease my way into some crazy shyt most likely.

My lil sister calls me "old man Logan"... Im about to really look like it now:mjgrin: