Any coli brehettes wanna go see the jungle book with me?

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I saw it yesterday in 3D. Little sis knows how much it was a part of my childhood and surprised me and took me to go see it.

It was fukking amazing. They did not let me down with this remake, and I will be going back to see it again, even if I have to go alone.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
L's all around for the OP

Being grown and going to see a kids movie with no kids

Searching the internet for a dinner and a movie date

Requesting the company of unknown males..

Actually looking forward to going to see The Jungle Book with another grown man.....

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Just see it by yourself breh.

The few times I actually go to the movies, a lot of the times I see the movie by myself

cause ain't no one tryna see it. I usually see it early saturday when it's extra cheap like 6 dollars

or 9-11 for imax 3d. Saw superman vs batman by myself in imax 3d.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
im in jacksonville and we have to share a combo
Does the theatre you go to have the white cheddar sprinkle cheese and the real movie candy ie junior mints and jujyfruits:lupe:
Not those nasty chocolate chip cookie bites candies:scust: I'll force them down but I don't like them

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
L's all around for the OP

Being grown and going to see a kids movie with no kids

Searching the internet for a dinner and a movie date

Requesting the company of unknown males..

Actually looking forward to going to see The Jungle Book with another grown man.....
nikka the jungle book is a classic book and movie from decades ago for young and old :camby: foh ole fake clever twitter handle havin ass nikka

Does the theatre you go to have the white cheddar sprinkle cheese and the real movie candy ie junior mints and jujyfruits:lupe:
Not those nasty chocolate chip cookie bites candies:scust: I'll force them down but I don't like them
they got all types of shyt. pizza, curly fries, delectable candies and a full bar.
they got recliners and assigned seating. im bout to get drunk and sing i wanna be like you