Any HR professionals in here?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
You can't be serious, do your own course homework. Find a publicly traded company, and go look up the CD&A section in the 2016 proxy filing.
lmao breh, i'm killing my course. i'm not asking for exact figures. just what forms of compensations does your company use for those two positions?

examples: CEO pay mix; stock options or stock grants with a base pay of $XXX,0000, and a benefits package consisting of full health, dental, financial planning services etc, etc.

i ain't no slouch breh, just looking for insight into different industries BROTHA!

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
lmao breh, i'm killing my course. i'm not asking for exact figures. just what forms of compensations does your company use for those two positions?

examples: CEO pay mix; stock options or stock grants with a base pay of $XXX,0000, and a benefits package consisting of full health, dental, financial planning services etc, etc.

i ain't no slouch breh, just looking for insight into different industries BROTHA!
The proxy filings have those exact figures, so there is no point giving you redacted numbers or making some up.

Go to ConEds, Exelon, or DTEs website, and hit the investor relations section. Download the proxy filing (Def-14A) and browse thru that.

If that is too much for you, don't bother trying to get into Exec comp.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
The proxy filings have those exact figures, so there is no point giving you redacted numbers or making some up.

Go to ConEds, Exelon, or DTEs website, and hit the investor relations section. Download the proxy filing (Def-14A) and browse thru that.

If that is too much for you, don't bother trying to get into Exec comp.
props for that breh!:ohhh::blessed::salute:

But watch your tone:birdman:

:demonic: