Any Man That's Scared To TALK To Women Is A STRAIGHT PUZZY

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Why are you lying about negging people? You deserve a neg for that. I doubt you do anything apart from stalking you tubers and obsessing over nikkaz who have problems with girls. Your threads are shyt your life is shyt and typing to you is a waist of bandwidth now eat these negs.
It won't let me neg you because I did it before, but best believe I owe you one :sas2: Um, I don't stalk anyone because I'm hardly home like that :russell:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
It won't let me neg you because I did it before, but best believe I owe you one :sas2: Um, I don't stalk anyone because I'm hardly home like that :russell:
Provide proof because all evidence points to you sitting up all night in your computer chair hunched over jerking off to Kent and Savvy like a faq. You probably still live at home with your mom. Anyway if it's a neg war you want you got it.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Provide proof because all evidence points to you sitting up all night in your computer chair hunched over jerking off to Kent and Savvy like a faq. You probably still live at home with your mom. Anyway if it's a neg war you want you got it.
Provide proof that I work :mjlol:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
the key is to make women want to talk to you
giphy.gif