Any Man That's Scared To TALK To Women Is A STRAIGHT PUZZY

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Let's air this sh-t out in the open :francis: Women are the reverse of us dudes y'all the same feelings we have they have. Now, I'm gonna drop some examples, women just like playing hardball :smugfavre: I was talking with a female co-worker at work yesterday about relationships. She asked a question and I answered it. Then, I said, "some women just like playing reverse psychology". I then told her (she's taken) that I'm single because I like dating good quality women. These nerds like Kent and Savvy Guy (I HATE BEING BLACK) bring it on themselves :mjlol: First of all nikka, buy some new clothes and stop dressing like 02' Cam'ron and 50 :dead: I don't feel sorry for these nikkas no more. Best believe I seen a dude in a Banana Suit dating a good looking chick and a fat dude too. Thank G-d I'm not like that anymore :whew: Women sh-t, piss, and fart like we do.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
This thread gets made every couple hours on here.

You talked to a girl good for you nikka, everyone's brain doesn't operate like yours bruh. Just let nikkas be.

...and just because you talk to a couple females doesn't mean you're Cassanova buddy. Get over yourself

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This thread gets made every couple hours on here.

You talked to a girl good for you nikka, everyone's brain doesn't operate like yours bruh. Just let nikkas be.

...and just because you talk to a couple females doesn't mean you're Cassanova buddy. Get over yourself
The point of the thread is women are just like us. There's no need to become scared of women. I use to drop this line, "imagine a chick naked what do you see? A chick that's just in flesh.

P.S. I never said I was Cassanova :martin::ufdup: