Any Man That's Scared To TALK To Women Is A STRAIGHT PUZZY

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This thread gets made every couple hours on here.

You talked to a girl good for you nikka, everyone's brain doesn't operate like yours bruh. Just let nikkas be.

...and just because you talk to a couple females doesn't mean you're Cassanova buddy. Get over yourself

You know my nikka did exactly that too

Got a dime's number and was like: "this wasn't hard at all man :leon: let me go make a humble brag thread :lolbron:"

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So true. Getting rejected by a woman is not the end of the world. But alot of dudes take rejection to heart.

Dudes take a chick rejecting them and internalize it, thinking it means they aren't good enough. The male ego is a fragile thing. They should realize that even if that chick aint feeling them, there's 3 billion women walking around. Its not the end of the world. There's hundreds of girls out there who will like you.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread gets made every couple hours on here.

You talked to a girl good for you nikka, everyone's brain doesn't operate like yours bruh. Just let nikkas be.

...and just because you talk to a couple females doesn't mean you're Cassanova buddy. Get over yourself
@MillionMills you know this is your fault right

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Dudes take a chick rejecting them and internalize it, thinking it means they aren't good enough. The male ego is a fragile thing. They should realize that even if that chick aint, there's 3 billion women walking around. Its not the end of the world. There's hundreds of girls out there who will like you.
/thread

Just got through explaining this to one of the homies

He trippin over some rat bytch wit a kid that ain't tryna give him no play:beli:

Some hoes gon front on you

And some gon fukk wit you heavy:yeshrug:

nikkaz gotta quit wit that attitude trippin over one bytch:smh:

So much p*ssy out there:blessed:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So at Midnight, Central time, you decided to make this homosexual, attention whore-ass thread instead of being asleep with a bytch?

#DoneTheParty

y4r4Dw.gif

Didn't read :mjlol:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
this is my only problem. i overthink. im just trying to do things like lose weight. and build confidence.
Breh, I was fat at one point and knew how to talk to women. Then, something happened in highschool and I stopped. Made me lose weight and it took me four years to come out of my shell. If I can do it you can too.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh, I was fat at one point and knew how to talk to women. Then, something happened in highschool and I stopped. Made me lose weight and it took me four years to come out of my shell. If I can do it you can too.
i seriously believe i can. to a degree i believe im the shyt. im incredibly smart, but the social should be better.

scale.png
its basically like this scale.