Any of u scammin, swipin, thievin Brehs fukkin wit Teejayx6?:mjlit:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
He first got locked up on state charges, going to bum fukk VA( Maryland nikkas know DO NOT COMMIT CRIME IN VIRGINIA) He loved guns a lot man, and apparently Virginia had this stupid ass 50 round drum or some goofy ass shyt that they don’t sell in Maryland. So he went to go get it, and I guess for some stupid ass reason used a cloned card to buy it. Turns out it was a police chiefs card in Missouri:snoop:. They basically set him up and told him come pick up the drum. After he didn’t call me back or pick up his phone I knew something was wrong. So at first it was state, then they busted his spot. This nikka has set up( judges and prosecutors words) one of the most elaborate and sophisticated methods of credit card fraud they have ever seen. He opened a vending machine buisiness in a dead persons name and was basically going around swiping and “buying” from his own vending machines. Then it went federal from there

hot damn.. black people are creative as fukk even when doing illegal activity :whew:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
He first got locked up on state charges, going to bum fukk VA( Maryland nikkas know DO NOT COMMIT CRIME IN VIRGINIA) He loved guns a lot man, and apparently Virginia had this stupid ass 50 round drum or some goofy ass shyt that they don’t sell in Maryland. So he went to go get it, and I guess for some stupid ass reason used a cloned card to buy it. Turns out it was a police chiefs card in Missouri:snoop:. They basically set him up and told him come pick up the drum. After he didn’t call me back or pick up his phone I knew something was wrong. So at first it was state, then they busted his spot. This nikka has set up( judges and prosecutors words) one of the most elaborate and sophisticated methods of credit card fraud they have ever seen. He opened a vending machine buisiness in a dead persons name and was basically going around swiping and “buying” from his own vending machines. Then it went federal from there

at first i thought he must have been swiping a lot but it's possible he set his own high prices on the machines before he swiped them. :ohhh:

edit actually thats even more suspicious. wonder if he did like $10/month charges on a couple hundred cards?

wonder if he made a bank account in the dead persons name too?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
How is this dude still not in prison?? :mindblown:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isn’t this the one ole boy from Chicago the band man has animosity with?