Any of you brehs ever lived in Colorado?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just relocated to Colorado in early 2022 in the Westminster/Northglenn area which like the half way point between Denver and Boulder

Like a couple of posters alluded to previously the outdoor stuff is really big, skiing, trail walking, hiking, camping etc...

Aurora has more diversity and more black people, however the black people in the Denver metro leave alot to be desired :francis:

Maybe it's my area but black Coloradan natives don't really fukk with black out of towners, Ethiopian/Eritrean stay to themselves(use to live in DC so I fukked with them heavy) or they be on some :mjpls:

The job market is awesome, you can easily make six figures but the housing market so much crazy that you easily pay over $500k for house or $450k for townhouse/condo, or $2k plus monthly in rent
Bruh I’m in Hawaii… trust me 500k aint bad

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I grew up there, it's real nice. If you are a :flabbynsick: breh you are going to feel bad because imo CO is one of the fittest states due to all the outdoors stuff
I think I’ll be alright.. gotta lose this gucci gut tho

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
In Colorado Springs there is I live in Denver so not too sure what life is like in that area except it’s right-wing MAGA territory.
Oh ok. So ill most likely be in that area if it comes to fruition. How is that area for brehs? Traffic, cost of living, etc

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
US_Colorado_US_Header.jpg

that’s a magnificent looking fukking view…jeezus christ

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
that’s a magnificent looking fukking view…jeezus christ
that aint nothin breh, seems to further down you go the more beautiful it gets. Out east in the middle of nowhere starts to look like the scenes in the roadrunner cartoons. Horsetooth reservoir up north is beautiful also. If i had it my way id have a house built up there