Anybody else feel like they are the Luke Skywalker of Hip Hop Fandom?

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
I can remember not even 4 years back, anticipating a new single, being amped after listening to it, then awaiting the album.

I feel like I can't claim the title into being a fan anymore, I am basically an old ass parent who chauffers his kids around and leaving it on a random radio station. I don't even have a preference anymore. I just don't have the JUICE! My lightsaber has went cold and dull. I don't even know what was released in the past 2 years with the exception of about 5-6 albums/mixtapes and a few singles.

I can't even recite lyrics with the exception of future and Kendrick lamar.

Is there anybody out there, who can claim to anticipate singles, in hopes of an album?

I feel dead man, I've been listening and anticipating for 17 years, I have fallen like an old fuk. I don't even want to be put back on, it's like religion, either you found jesus or you haven't. And you won't believe it until he allows you back in.

:mjcry:
*done crying*

I'm saying this because I feel heartbroken, like I'm missing something in my life, I haven't discussed music in over two years with the exception of 3-4 artist. We talking about a Kanye album for only a span of 30 minutes in a week. My life was basically built on this, it was my addiction, and I want it back, but my god, I listened to lil uzi today, and it's cool music to listen to just off the entertainment value, but it doesn't suck me IN!

:to:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:

1vg6k_Vd.gif

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I know what you mean though breh... I used to bump the GOOD music tracks as soon as they came out in 2010
now I haven't even heard TLOP yet...
the thrill is gone