Anybody else still not give a fukk about women's wrestling?

Djalminha

Pro
Daps
Reppin
/UK/Birmingham
I don't.

We almost got a rawless Divas :wow:

I really couldn't give a fukk, seriously turn smackdown into a women's show or something

Neckbeards only love Bailey because of her plain looks, they think they'd have a chance with her :mjlol:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
I don't.

We almost got a rawless Divas :wow:

I really couldn't give a fukk, seriously turn smackdown into a women's show or something

Neckbeards only love Bailey because of her plain looks, they think they'd have a chance with her :mjlol:
Same reason AJ Lee was so over :mjlol:
but they couldn't even touch her

WWE Diva AJ Lee reportedly has a "no touching" policy when it comes to male fans wanting to have a photo with her.

A fan spotted AJ in Texas over the weekend and asked her for a photo-op. The WWE Diva agreed, but told the fan "No touching." She added, "sorry." He replied, "Understood, no problem." She didn't just apply this rule to one male fan but many.

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
dance.gif

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Same reason AJ Lee was so over :mjlol:
but they couldn't even touch her

WWE Diva AJ Lee reportedly has a "no touching" policy when it comes to male fans wanting to have a photo with her.

A fan spotted AJ in Texas over the weekend and asked her for a photo-op. The WWE Diva agreed, but told the fan "No touching." She added, "sorry." He replied, "Understood, no problem." She didn't just apply this rule to one male fan but many.

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
I dont blame her

She has a near dangerous Stan base

The pic of the dude with the life size Paige cardboard cutout still makes me :merchant:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually do dig some of these new women's work

Asuka is pretty damn good in my book, I like seeing her work

That being said... I'm not too invested in them

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Let em do their thing :yeshrug:

However the most annoying and disrespectful part with the whole "Divas Revolution" thing was them acting like no other women in the past had wrestling talent.

To this day Trish, Lita, Victoria, Jazz, Chyna, Gail Kim, Mickie James, etc. shyt on 80-90% of the female roster today regardless of how they try and spin it otherwise.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Let em do their thing :yeshrug:

However the most annoying and disrespectful part with the whole "Divas Revolution" thing was them acting like no other women in the past had wrestling talent.

To this day Trish, Lita, Victoria, Jazz, Chyna, Gail Kim, Mickie James, etc. shyt on 80-90% of the female roster today regardless of how they try and spin it otherwise.

I agree, except for Trish. She had to be carried throughout most of her matches and she was mostly known for her looks and Vince backing her so hard.