Anybody in the military ever get a DUI?

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Update on pg 3.

My little bro just got one acouple days ago on base after a night out in Seattle. (@Ed MOTHERfukkING why didn't you stop this in your neck of the woods:ufdup::lolbron:) He already talked to his Sergeant major. Chances he gets kicked out? It's his first offense with anything ever. Told his ass the second time won't be as pleasant.

Two of the best parts of the story. He just got soldier of the month and he got pulled over for driving to slow.:russ::mjlol::francis::why:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
After all of that money spent on training him and giving him a free place to live you really think they are gonna kick him out? Fukk no, he might be facing UCMJ action which takes away from his next paycheck..but who knows I'm only a Pvt.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I knew a white boy that got pulled over for driving drunk out in town. The officer told him her was going to jail and the white dude told him that he would lose everything and get kicked out the Navy if his command found out. They ended up letting him go and he thought it was funny. I knew if my black ass got pulled over in that part of Texas (Ingleside to be exact), they would have took me to jail even if I wasn't drinking. Anyway, I've known people that got kicked out for DUI and underage drinking but it's usually after the 3rd or 4th offense.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back during wartime they was letting nikkas with felonies in, tattoos on your face, neck and hands and they was giving them big ass bonus for signing up. But once Obama shut down shop in Iraq and everything become peacetime so DUI of course he getting kicked out. They kicking people out for being overweight or staying a rank too long. The only way he can slide if somebody from higher up fight for him like a first sgt or Capt. But even that ain't guaranteed no more

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Back during wartime they was letting nikkas with felonies in, tattoos on your face, neck and hands and they was giving them big ass bonus for signing up. But once Obama shut down shop in Iraq and everything become peacetime so DUI of course he getting kicked out. They kicking people out for being overweight or staying a rank too long. The only way he can slide if somebody from higher up fight for him like a first sgt or Capt. But even that ain't guaranteed no more

You're right, I didn't even think about that. I got out right around the time the downsizing began(2011). They even forced this one E8 in my unit to retire over shyt he did as a SPC. They probably would kick him out, but like you said, it's really up to the COC.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not sure about any other branches but in the Coast guard they don't play that...we had some higher ups come down from DC and give us the spill on how now on the first offense they'll kick you out. :yeshrug:There's not a lot of blacks in the CG but there's a few at my unit and the O-2 who came down was black so you know they lookin out for us.

I'd imagine in the army it might be different though.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I guess he talked to some higher ups and he can't come home for Christmas now so I think they just might be hard on his ass for a while and probably take away his rank.

I had to give him that big bro talk. "Dnt be fukking up no more, got me?":birdman: Get drunk but just chill. Don't be driving everywhere. Not worth it at all.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
They might tax his pockets or give him shytty assignments for a bit but he should be straight.
If he keeps fukking around he might catch that dishonorable discharge tho.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
After all of that money spent on training him and giving him a free place to live you really think they are gonna kick him out? Fukk no, he might be facing UCMJ action which takes away from his next paycheck..but who knows I'm only a Pvt.
He's good at his job too. NTC he did good at using that big ass thing to destroy a mind field. I guess his squad were some of th only one to pass it. He said so many combat engineers failed. He had 2nd in shooting in boot camp and top 5 in pt. all the live training his team shows the others what to do. No one else wants to carry that m240 anyway. Let him stay in!:damn: