Anybody in the military ever get a DUI?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's only a private maybe first class(only been in one year this month) and like I said he has a clean record in the civilian and military He has a lot of his Higher up ppl who apparently put in a good word over the last couple days. He's only 19. So hopefully they just think it's a dumb young one te thing.

My grandpa was telling me some of the stuff he saw us troops do Vietnam drug wise.:merchant:

If the dui happened on post reduction to E1 and 45 days extra duty restriction to post and loss of post driving privileges for a set amount of time.

If it was off post the civil fines, loss of pay grade, and loss of a post driving privileges.

If your brothers roommate is over 21 and provided him the alcohol he will receive an article 15 as well.

This is a fairly common occurrence but the way he bounces back from his mistakes is the sign of a warrior...He's so young in his career he will still have one if I did that shyt it would be the end.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Drives drunk, AND joined cac amerikkka's military? :what:
..WOAT Little Brother Ever award goes to... :mjlol:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I got an underage on my record. I didn't lose rank for that.

My old command a whole bunch of ppl got DUIs and they just swept it under the bus. Not even UCMJ. :wow:

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
Tell him to make an alottment to another account for a couple months. When they take half months pay they'll have less to work with

Ie. He can lose half of $1200 or half of $500

MF budz

All Star
Daps
If the dui happened on post reduction to E1 and 45 days extra duty restriction to post and loss of post driving privileges for a set amount of time.

If it was off post the civil fines, loss of pay grade, and loss of a post driving privileges.

If your brothers roommate is over 21 and provided him the alcohol he will receive an article 15 as well.

This is a fairly common occurrence but the way he bounces back from his mistakes is the sign of a warrior...He's so young in his career he will still have one if I did that shyt it would be the end.
yeah it was on base. I think they already said he couldn't drive for 3 months. Idk though. He was doing good too by all his accounts. Little man should've stayed in and gotten drunk like usual

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Is an officer more likely to get kicked out with a DUI then a regular soldier? He said one of his officers got discharged acouple months ago cause of it. Maybe they are harder on officers cause they are in a position of leadership.:ld:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is an officer more likely to get kicked out with a DUI then a regular soldier? He said one of his officers got discharged acouple months ago cause of it. Maybe they are harder on officers cause they are in a position of leadership.:ld:

it depends on the rank but usually with Seniors they lose command but aren't in leadership positions.
A jr officer will be kicked out usually..Your bro will not be kicked out unless he has a high clearance.

Last edited:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Update: my brother didn't lose rank. He got two days community service and 3 months restricted license but he will be in the Philippines and SK for 3 months. So that's no to bad. Said he hasn't drank since. So I think he learned. Had to pay 500 bucks for driver responsibility fees though. He wore his uniform and brought his Sg. They were like we don't want to ruin your military career so they dropped it down to something but I forgot.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I knew a white boy that got pulled over for driving drunk out in town. The officer told him her was going to jail and the white dude told him that he would lose everything and get kicked out the Navy if his command found out. They ended up letting him go and he thought it was funny. I knew if my black ass got pulled over in that part of Texas (Ingleside to be exact), they would have took me to jail even if I wasn't drinking. Anyway, I've known people that got kicked out for DUI and underage drinking but it's usually after the 3rd or 4th offense.

I dont know about the army but the navy is not playing with these alcohol related incidents. Particularly with the young ones. They will kick your ass out for sure.
I know a guy in VA they made him do the month in the restricted barracks then kicked him out immediately after.

As a matter of fact I know commands who have had 1 or 2 incidents and everybody caught shyt behind it.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
My little bro just got one acouple days ago on base after a night out in Seattle. (@Ed MOTHERfukkING why didn't you stop this in your neck of the woods:ufdup::lolbron:) He already talked to his Sergeant major. Chances he gets kicked out? It's his first offense with anything ever. Told his ass the second time won't be as pleasant.

Two of the best parts of the story. He just got soldier of the month and he got pulled over for driving to slow.:russ::mjlol::francis::why:
Sounds like he's Army and its really up to his Commander. But nowadays they are weeding soldiers left and right, so one fukk up like this and he is done. I knew several soldiers who were being chaptered because of DUIs. And they weren't blsck :francis:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Sounds like he's Army and its really up to his Commander. But nowadays they are weeding soldiers left and right, so one fukk up like this and he is done. I knew several soldiers who were being chaptered because of DUIs. And they weren't blsck :francis:
he pretty much got a slap on the pinky. Haha.