Anybody On Here A Practicing Wiccan? (Or Know Someone That Is)

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Funny you mention it. I came up on a book and started looking up the people who look up this book. I am starting to see strong ties to forms of this and "our issues".

:stopitslime:
Vaguest post of the year...

I am NOT interested in practicing Wicca. TBH, I lean more towards Judaism/Kabbalah.

What about Vodun?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I prefer not to. I didn't read it and have no interest. It's not a hard book to find for people in the darkness or of course, they would say otherwise. Not my world at all. Just looking up the people, it's the typical types who fall into this world.
Oh okay.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:stopitslime:
Vaguest post of the year...

What about Vodun?
Just look up Jay-z on youtube. You are bound to see it if you are a fan. It's not his book but someone powerful who works with him. One of the secret societies in Munich (O.T.O) funded Hilter's rise and it is kinda based on what Prodigy said. Where they are trying to take the energy Jesus used for heavenly purposes and of course twist it on some Pastor Troy stuff which they try to use the same energy for demonic purposes and material gain. I'm not the one to lead anyone to darkness. I'll rather lead you to a higher plane with God.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
you should know by now that it is not worth it including the sex :coffee:

when you want to install more demons inside of you? go drink some heinz clamato juice with some sriracha sauce and Tabasco in it.. put some sea salt and some black pepper for that extra spice. :bustback::bustback:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
you should know by now that it is not worth it including the sex :coffee:

when you want to install more demons inside of you? go drink some heinz clamato juice with some sriracha sauce and Tabasco in it.. put some sea salt and some black pepper for that extra spice. :bustback::bustback:

nikkas is fukkin demons fam? :dwillhuh:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just look up Jay-z on youtube. You are bound to see it if you are a fan. It's not his book but someone powerful who works with him. One of the secret societies in Munich (O.T.O) funded Hilter's rise and it is kinda based on what Prodigy said. Where they are trying to take the energy Jesus used for heavenly purposes and of course twist it on some Pastor Troy stuff which they try to use the same energy for demonic purposes and material gain. I'm not the one to lead anyone to darkness. I'll rather lead you to a higher plane with God.
:stopitslime::stopitslime: We are Gods

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I tried a lot of this stuff in my younger days :lolbron:

Don't think anything actually happened :wow: