Anyone else NOT go to their high school prom?

Did you go to prom?

• Yup!

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • I dropped outta school.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • fukk this thread :mjcry:

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah senior year I had a part time gig and the government was paying me 987 a month in social security cause of my pops he had a really good job. But you had too be in school and my birthday is September so I got paid all Senior Year I was the fukking man:mjcry:

Thats pretty cool, I had a similar situation. My dad got busted and had to do weekends in county jail (:russ:) during the whole second half of my senior year so I had the pad to my self from friday to sunday night. No sense in going out of my way to do all the things at prom(drinking, smoking, p*ssy) I was already doing on the weekends at home. Even if it was just the weekend, having the place to yourself while still in school was the best thing ever :banderas:.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Nope. The week everything was said and done with them tests I was up and out.:blessed:
Wouldn't have gone if I was there either since it would have been filled with the general a$$holes I hated to see out when I was in the club.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I didn't. I was in them streets cuttin up. Never cared about stuff like that

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Be glad you didn't go. I didn't go to my junior prom, but I went to my senior prom.

I wanted my money back.:leostare: It was boring to say the least.

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
I went to mine, mostly from peer pressure and thinking it was what I was "supposed" to do :snoop: My high school was trash so it's only right that prom turned out to be trash :trash: It was a waste of money to sit around with people I didn't even like :camby:

I would've been better off rallying the homies who didn't go, hitting up a Pizza Hut for the salad bar and pan pizza :ohlawd: and then crashing some parties later :demonic:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Nah I turned this chick down that wanted to go, and I hated my high school to the bottom of my soul. The hell I look like spending my Saturday night at the school gym? Now I got a Sunday off and go back on Monday? No thanks.