Anyone else NOT go to their high school prom?

Did you go to prom?

• Yup!

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • I dropped outta school.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • fukk this thread :mjcry:

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Nah.
A lot of my year hated my group of friends anyway, not me so much but the people I hung with:lolbron:
We were mainly black and small in numbers but we'd move like we ran shyt and for the most part we did:takedat:
(Even though like 4 of the group either got kicked out or got forced out lol. My nikkas were crazy type to drag your ass out a car broad day)
None of my friends were going so i didnt I regret it though, few cool people in my year I didnt say a proper good bye too:mjcry:

Last edited:

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
I didn't either

I was going to go junior year but decided not too. Then I just didn't feel like it senior year.

Looking back I regret it

I was in a dark place with a horrible mindstate at that time and that ended up fukking alot things up for me but it is what it is I guess. :yeshrug:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I didnt go to my school prom because the homies were broke, and I wasnt about to go just me and my date, everyone be going in groups. I went to another schools prom, nothing special. Now homecoming dances :whew: dont ask me about those. the fukkery :wow:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats pretty cool, I had a similar situation. My dad got busted and had to do weekends in county jail (:russ:) during the whole second half of my senior year so I had the pad to my self from friday to sunday night. No sense in going out of my way to do all the things at prom(drinking, smoking, p*ssy) I was already doing on the weekends at home. Even if it was just the weekend, having the place to yourself while still in school was the best thing ever :banderas:.

Bro easiest p*ssy I ever got in my life "Reggie what you doing afterschool I don't wanna go home":youngsabo:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, mon! One of the best experiences of my life. Mi suit, mi swag, mi prom date (beautiful black women), chilling with brethren, renting a limo, entering my high school like a boss, inside our prom was like Cinderella ball, the food, the music ( they played 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s+, African, Spanish, Carribbean, music, :blessed:).

Every mon grab their gyal and grind pon dem when the DJ played pum pum songs. Homies taking their dates back to their cars and smashing their prom dates. Brehs pranking each other, brehs sneaking liquors in the prom, etc.

And at the end of the prom when they played the last slow rnb song, when every mon was slow dancing with their prom dates, fake cuffing, kissing, smiling, staring at each other eyes, etc. They played, Shai- If I ever fall in love as our last song. shyt was beautiful brehs. :mjcry:..

Last edited:
Daps
i went to an alternative highschool for the troubled kids and fukk ups so when i graduated i was just happy to move on and never even considered going to prom though surprisingly we did have one:manny:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I had went senior year. It was :ehh:. The after party was :whoo: tho. Went to one of the really preppy white girls in schools house on the lake. It was a lot of drugs and drinking :whew:
Ended up sleeping on her couch because I couldn't make it home :smugdraper:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
No.

I had to drop out because I had some issues at home. Later I got a GED and an AA. Now I'm a Pysche major at the University of Baltimore.

I feel bad for my girl, at the time, because it robbed her of the experience.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Yeah, mon! One of the best experiences of my life. Mi suit, mi swag, mi prom date (beautiful black women), chilling with brethren, renting a limo, entering my high school like a boss, inside our prom was like Cinderella ball, the food, the music ( they played 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s+, African, Spanish, Carribbean, music, :blessed:).

Every mon grab their gyal and grind pon dem when the DJ played pum pum songs. Homies taking their dates back to their cars and smashing their prom dates. Brehs pranking each other, brehs sneaking liquors in the prom, etc.

And at the end of the prom when they played the last slow rnb song, when every mon was slow dancing with their prom dates, fake cuffing, kissing, smiling, staring at each other eyes, etc. They played, Shai- If I ever fall in love as our last song. shyt was beautiful brehs. :mjcry:..
Sounds like some stuff straight out of movie... :mjcry:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
my prom was on a friday so we had like a 3 day weekend type of shyt. but prom was wack as fukk, school spent money on terrible food(some of the meat was uncooked) and the DJ was a teacher playing wack shyt :francis:

after prom parties were popping, me and my date with the homies hit like 3-4 parties and went home.
i ended up getting cheeks two times at the parties, i got cheeks from my prom date and cheeks from some broad in my history class :yeshrug: