Anyone here on Linkedin with +500 connections?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Coli brehs on linkedin, how do you manage your connections when you have so many (+500). I don't even have anywhere near that but I get email blasted with "Do you know this person", so and so made this connection, do you know this person?.etc

shyt is annoying. I guess there are filters and stuff but my inbox is destroyed with all these emails from linkedin. Has having that many connections helped you in anyway?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I only add people I know or are familiar with. I got music placements simply by adding music supervisors and asking if I could submit

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Nah I have 144 connection and most of not all are involved in my industry. When I’m ready for a new job I’m hitting everyone I know up for a referral.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
What do you mean? Are you saying the emails I am getting or the people posting on linkedin are bots/hackers?
Yes
You click the link in your email And they can install all types of viruses or spyware on your computer or phone. Hell there's an app that you download or click on an email and that person can see everything that you do. Im Just saying be careful