Anyone think the criminal life looks kinda cool?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
People gonna front but I know what you mean. Not even really the lifestyle, but the status it beholds being a respected g is top tier. nikkas respect and girls are gonna wanna fukk just off that. However lot of bytches gonna be turned off by it so it’s a mix bag but being your own boss is top tier

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
You can have a cool life without being a criminal though:dwillhuh:
imma accounting major, of course I can’t see that happening without being in the criminal underworld :demonic:most exciting thing in the accountant life is probably going to be getting an office that has windows:russ:
You can get that shyt without selling drugs or robbing people :what: you want to constantly looking over your shoulder for the OPPS and the COPS :usure:
you must not be from LA. I was a target when I had a z3 without dumbasses knowing it was a 20 year old car:russ:you gotta look over your shoulder being clean cut Curtis too:yeshrug:

Why

Superstar
Daps
Yea until I got locked up and realized this shyt is all lies :smh:

I realized I was tricked by the media propaganda like they wanted so now I hate criminals :yes:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
The criminal life is amazing.

You form a team of cold blooded killers who gather intel on your enemy.

Go on their block to destroy and take their resources.

Put your men in charge and run the same game.

Why wouldn't you want to work for the military of defense? Or FBI, CIA or police? You get benefits and have slim to none chances of going to prison or being executed for your crimes.

Always hiring

:wow:

They made documentary about you breh