Anyone think the criminal life looks kinda cool?

ELITE

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The criminal life is amazing.

You form a team of cold blooded killers who gather intel on your enemy.

Go on their block to destroy and take their resources.

Put your men in charge and run the same game.

Why wouldn't you want to work for the military of defense? Or FBI, CIA or police? You get benefits and have slim to none chances of going to prison or being executed for your crimes.

Always hiring

:wow:

giphy.webp

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
People gonna front but I know what you mean. Not even really the lifestyle, but the status it beholds being a respected g is top tier. nikkas respect and girls are gonna wanna fukk just off that. However lot of bytches gonna be turned off by it so it’s a mix bag but being your own boss is top tier
This is it:wow:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Only cool part is the cat burglar lifestyle but other than that it’s trash
I know criminals in my past I don’t know them anymore for various reasons

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Believe me.........there is NOTHING cool about it. Its an act of desperation, mixed with family dysfuction.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That’s not cool- crime has a short shelf life and no long term benefits. That glitz and glam is short Money. It’s all a facade. The problem is people get greedy and start showing off instead of getting in and out maintaining a low profile.then there is always somebody lurking to take what you have.

Then if you make it to the top level but you fuk around and make the wrong move -end up having your body chopped up in pieces with a note telling your family members where to find your arms, legs and torso In a cooler on the side of the road in a Baja Desert and your head stacked on an iron fence in Jalisco.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Always thought it’d be kind of cool to be a mobster. Riding around in a phat Cadillac, eating some good ass pasta, banging bad Italian bytches—I’d only do the white collar shyt though, killing folks ain’t for me :whoa:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Always thought it’d be kind of cool to be a mobster. Riding around in a phat Cadillac, eating some good ass pasta, banging bad Italian bytches—I’d only do the white collar shyt though, killing folks ain’t for me :whoa:
/thread. All that stomping nikkas out and clean up jobs ain’t the wave, but the cool shyt be cool:whew: