Anyone think the criminal life looks kinda cool?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Listen to 14 hours of this audio- reality will set in quickly; if you’re typing on a message board about what you should do, you are definitely not built for it. You would be food, early- they can sense the fear in you; probably wouldn’t last a week.
:mjlol::deadrose:

Warning -existential rant babble :
I went from falling asleep to nursery tale books to using crime story audiobooks to help me relax before I go to bed. Df?? That’s some dark shyt. My associations and dealings have corrupted my brain - taking cartel chances. I must have an angel over me bc there are wayyyy too many times where I should have been outta here on some capacity. Now imma be up all night having flashbacks - I flipped mine into a law degree and certs, to help people in our community and to earn a decent living walking a straight line. But looking at the video def triggered some shyt; don’t mind me; I’m just talking to myself lol. I’m going to log off and have an anxiety attack. Somebody send me the number of a therapist. @Booksnrain HELPPP!!!!! I need a referral or sunfin
:facepalm::deadmanny::picard:
thos thread ttriggerd me Books!!! I’ve seen too much, too too much violence !!!but in my corporate job- I have to maintain a proper demeanor- that’s a lot of stress existing in both worlds

:mjcry:
I need a hug but then when I ask - they just want to fuk . I just want a hug, that’s it.
:mjcry::mjcry:
This Lion King song came on when I was watching some YouTube show with my daughter - I was crying heavy tears, uncontrollable, On a kids movie smh

My daughter hit me with the - don’t be sad mommy, be happy
tenor.gif
Moral of the story - nothing is worth being locked up not seeing the kids or dead, never seeing them, I don’t have that type of spirit in me since I’m older so its strictly non criminal activity. Can’t see sacrificing my time to family bc I tried to play the game but lost

Last edited:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Listen to 14 hours of this audio- reality will set in quickly; if you’re typing on a message board about what you should do, you are definitely not built for it. You would be food, early- they can sense the fear in you; probably wouldn’t last a week.
:mjlol::deadrose:

Ms. NYC you just as much of a talker as I am:mjpls: