I don't have a 4K tv or anything
Price doesn't matter to me

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yup, you'll get better PSVR shyt. And if you eventually get a 4K TV, you'll see benefits there as well.. I mean, to be honest, a $400 system is nothing. If you got the money, just buy it

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Yup, you'll get better PSVR shyt. And if you eventually get a 4K TV, you'll see benefits there as well.. I mean, to be honest, a $400 system is nothing. If you got the money, just buy it
Is there a difference with regular TVs like do games have better frame rate or something

Have you tried the PSVR on the pro :mjcry:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is there a difference with regular TVs like do games have better frame rate or something

For the PSVR there is defiantly a difference. Other than that...nah, not really. I have tried the psvr on my pro. shyt is actually nice. If you wanna do VR cheaply, you'd get a PSVR and a Pro. The experience is like :wow: If you don't care about that shyt, skip it. If you have a 4K TV though, I'd recommend getting it though

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
For the PSVR there is defiantly a difference. Other than that...nah, not really. I have tried the psvr on my pro. shyt is actually nice. If you wanna do VR cheaply, you'd get a PSVR and a Pro. The experience is like :wow: If you don't care about that shyt, skip it. If you have a 4K TV though, I'd recommend getting it though
Defiantly? :dahell:

I need to step my spelling up, something serious :ufdup:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

There’s a difference on 1080p TV’s for sure. The games downscale so its way sharper. Also the framerates are better as well. If ur in the market for a PS4 it wouldnt make sense to get the standard over the Pro unless u strapped for cash.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
There’s a difference on 1080p TV’s for sure. The games downscale so its way sharper. Also the framerates are better as well. If ur in the market for a PS4 it wouldnt make sense to get the standard over the Pro unless u strapped for cash.
Okay that sounds good
Price doesn't really matter to me , I have a credit card for target so payments are like $25 a month :wow:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Okay that sounds good
Price doesn't really matter to me , I have a credit card for target so payments are like $25 a month :wow:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I have a pro and the frame rates are overrated(Rime; Infamous, and Mirror’s Edge all had/have frame drops). Just get the slim.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I have a pro and the frame rates are overrated(Rime; Infamous, and Mirror’s Edge all had/have frame drops). Just get the slim.
:what: nikka there’s plenty of games where the framerate is a million times more stable than the base console. Yea. There’s gonna be frame drops in certain games but not as frequent. OP can just take a trip to DF and look at the game analysis to see that shyt. None of these consoles have perfect framerates. Not even the One X. But only an idiot would say that the One X isnt worth it over the base consoles.