Anyone upgraded to a PS4 Pro

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Any form of PlayStation is of course the best option

But you might as well get the Pro

They are about to enable the Super sampling option for it , the 1080p set you have will be praising you

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It turns on and dies off

I was going to upgrade in a few months anyways so it's no big deal , just will sell the old one for parts
Did you try rebuilding the database? Had the same problem a few years back, rebuilt the database, and it started working again.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The payments are only $30 a month:hhh:
It's not like I can't afford it , I just don't wanna pay $400 plus tax all at once :hhh:

its likely you can't afford it :yeshrug: its okay if you can't afford it outright, nobody will think less of you but a video game console is not something you use your credit for.

Ima give you the best life tip real shyt, if you cannot afford to buy it outright and its not gonna make you any money, DO NOT USE CREDIT. Its that simple, i don't care if the payments were $2 a month, buying electronics on credit is a no no anyway...unless you are buying a laptop/phone to run your business but at the end of the day you can obviously do what you want with your credit. Enjoy your console breh

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
its likely you can't afford it :yeshrug: its okay if you can't afford it outright, nobody will think less of you but a video game console is not something you use your credit for.

Ima give you the best life tip real shyt, if you cannot afford to buy it outright and its not gonna make you any money, DO NOT USE CREDIT. Its that simple. Buying electronics on credit is a no no anyway...unless you are buying a laptop/phone to run your business but at the end of the day you can obviously do what you want with your credit. Enjoy your console breh
I could buy it right now :patrice:
But why spend $400 plus up front :scust:

Not only that but I'm building credit at the same time :blessed:

I already bought a PS4 for my girl and ended up getting like a few discounts from my card alone

Basically no interest, credit cards are GOAT if u know how to use them

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could buy it right now :patrice:
But why spend $400 plus up front :scust:

Not only that but I'm building credit at the same time :blessed:

I already bought a PS4 for my girl and ended up getting like a few discounts from my card alone

Basically no interest, credit cards are GOAT if u know how to use them

you're not building any credit off a in-store credit card breh

It would be better to get a Visa/Mastercard/Discover/Amex as these are "reputable cards" and help your score more than a store card which has at least 3 negatives against it.

1. Can only be used in that store.
2. Has a higher rate of interest. (Most are in the 25-30% range)
3. Store cards are usually easier to get. They're really just an extension of marketing and/or the layaway services of old in that they get you to buy the product there.

Credit cards of any type usually help your score unless they are 70% - 100% maxed out. Also, having nothing but store cards usually does not help your score over time to the highest levels - i.e.- No 800 score for Sears/JC Penney?Best Buy cardholders only unless they are attached to a Visa/Mastercard.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Definitely if money aint an issue.

Breh if you do get it. Do yourself a favour and cop a 4k hdr tv

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
you're not building any credit off a in-store credit card breh

It would be better to get a Visa/Mastercard/Discover/Amex as these are "reputable cards" and help your score more than a store card which has at least 3 negatives against it.

1. Can only be used in that store.
2. Has a higher rate of interest. (Most are in the 25-30% range)
3. Store cards are usually easier to get. They're really just an extension of marketing and/or the layaway services of old in that they get you to buy the product there.

Credit cards of any type usually help your score unless they are 70% - 100% maxed out. Also, having nothing but store cards usually does not help your score over time to the highest levels - i.e.- No 800 score for Sears/JC Penney?Best Buy cardholders only unless they are attached to a Visa/Mastercard.
I applied for Best Buy but they denied me:banderas: