Apparently $2,600 a month in child support isn't enough to raise a child

YBE

Banned
Daps
:beli: why these courts don't just do away with CS & give the kid to the richer parent...i'll never understand.

As Chris Bosh prepares for the Miami Heat's third game in the NBA Finals against the Oklahoma City Thunder, his baby mama has applied for food stamps, Gossip Extra has learned.

In her first interview about the legal battle that Bosh and former live-in galpal Allison Matthis have been waging in three states, Matthis' lawyer says Orlando resident Matthis was laid off from her gig as a secretary in a construction company and this week applied for federal food assistance.

Matthis is also expecting to see her home go into foreclosure.

Read more here: Former Chris Bosh girlfriend applies for food stamps - Jose Lambiet - MiamiHerald.com

Them hoes on LSA was saying it was criminal Bosh was only paying $2,600 :aicmon:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I was about to say $2600 a month really isn't that much money. Then I realized it was fukkING CHILD SUPPORT, something that's supposed to supplement the woman's income NOT BE THE WOMAN'S SOLE FORM OF INCOME. Chicks out here would be happy with $260 in child support, let alone $2600. fukk that skeezoid. :pacspit:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:beli: why these courts just don't do away with CS & give the kid to the richer parent...i'll never understand.

Them hoes on LSA was saying it was criminal Bosh was only paying $2,600 :aicmon:

2,600 is jus enough..what she want a dating prenup?:stopitslime:

bytch betta put the same amount of effort she did when she gave up the p*ssy..into findin a job..

she a failure..nikka did everything but wifed her..:krs:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
The elephant in the room is there will be double standards. She was/is a baby mama. Unfortunately in almost every culture around the world, this lifestyle is frowned upon. No one likes to see people practically rewarded for fukking up.

2600 isn't a lot for his income but she needs to get a job or hand over custody to him if she can't take care of her kid. Welfare means you can't take care of your kid especially when the other parent is a millionaire. She filed for it to have the state go after him. I think they are going to rule in his favor.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I know he's a Millionaire and all, but she should be able to provide without the $2,600. So let's just say for instance she didn't have a child for Chris Bosh so she wasn't getting $2,600 a month. She would have got out there and been surviving without it. So in all honesty, she should be able to support herself and the child without the $2,600. That money should be icing on the cake for the child. She did that shyt as a publicity stunt. He is doing what he was supposed to do as ordered by the court. If she has to get welfare or what not, it sounds like she was living above her means and Chris shouldn't be punished for that. Now, if I was in Chris' position, I would just get custody of the child and be thru with it. I would rather the child live with me anyway.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
It sounds like she was living above her means. If she was getting 2600 a month she should have gotten a mortgage that was under 2000. A secretary shouldn't be living in a home that costs over 2600 imo.

Im just saying:manny:

I agree and your avi is the truth

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
This system we live in is designed to support women at every point, a nikka just cant win out here brehs. :upsetfavre:

he will win..

he fukked nutted...n ended up havin 2 pay 2,600 a month for it..

neither of em were married..her n her lawyer is seeking spousal support..

:aicmon: @ her even wantin to get on basketball wives...

ol girl n her lawyer full of shyt..betta be lucky she aint fukk master p...she would be fukked