I hate Chris bosh so I hope he pays a arm and a leg

BoshWade5Fail.gif

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
$31,200 a year for the child

That's more than a lot of working americans make before taxes.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Bosh needs to make sure she has a nice home to raise his seed in. He can't let the crib be foreclosed on.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Bosh needs to make sure she has a nice home to raise his seed in. He can't let the crib be foreclosed on.

The child support isn't supposed to be the sole form of financial support. 2600/mo after taxes is equivalent to like 45k/year. The problem isn't the amount he's paying, it's her mismanagement of her money.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The child support isn't supposed to be the sole form of financial support. 2600/mo after taxes is equivalent to like 45k/year. The problem isn't the amount he's paying, it's her mismanagement of her money.

Yeah thats all cool and what not but until he can get custody he needs to have a nice home for his seed.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
he will win..

he fukked nutted...n ended up havin 2 pay 2,600 a month for it..

neither of em were married..her n her lawyer is seeking spousal support..

:aicmon: @ her even wantin to get on basketball wives...

ol girl n her lawyer full of shyt..betta be lucky she aint fukk master p...she would be fukked
Basketball Wives? Spousal support? :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Yeah he can pay waaaaaaay more than that easily and probably will but spousal support? Really bytch? :wow:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah thats all cool and what not but until he can get custody he needs to have a nice home for his seed.

No, he's supposed to pay child support, which he's doing. What she should be doing is managing her own money properly. Child support is supposed to support his child. If 2600/mo isn't enough money to pay for the needs of the child (rent/mortgage, food, clothes, etc) then the problem is with the mom.

Child support isn't baby mother support. The money SHOULD go towards the needs of the child. But we all know that shyt goes towards shoes, purses, the next nikka and a whole host of shyt that has nothing to do with providing for his seed.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah he can pay waaaaaaay more than that easily and probably will but spousal support? Really bytch? :wow:

Let's say he pays 100k a month (which is nothing considering he makes 16m a year) and she still ends up in foreclosure, should he still be required to pay more because of her irresponsibility?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
No, he's supposed to pay child support, which he's doing. What she should be doing is managing her own money properly. Child support is supposed to support his child. If 2600/mo isn't enough money to pay for the needs of the child (rent/mortgage, food, clothes, etc) then the problem is with the mom.

Child support isn't baby mother support. The money SHOULD go towards the needs of the child. But we all know that shyt goes towards shoes, purses, the next nikka and a whole host of shyt that has nothing to do with providing for his seed.

So his seed should be out of a home so he can proof a point? You a father my nikka?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So his seed should be out of a home so he can proof a point? You a father my nikka?

There's no point to prove because he's doing the right thing by paying the court awarded amount of child support. If the system was set up properly, then Chris should by default get the child (but that'll never happen).

I'm not gonna fault Chris for doing what he's supposed to do, and give shorty a pass. Naw son, she's the one fukking up not him.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
she can go live with momma or auntie..

he never married the hoe..she cant keep a house or job....her problem..

give him the kid til she get on her feet..

Exactly, that's how fukked up the game is. Shorty can't manage her money, loses her job, ends up on welfare, gets her house foreclosed on, and you get nikkas saying Chris Bosh is on the wrong.

nikkas staying caping