Apparently $2,600 a month in child support isn't enough to raise a child

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Let's say he pays 100k a month (which is nothing considering he makes 16m a year) and she still ends up in foreclosure, should he still be required to pay more because of her irresponsibility?
Breh I'm agreeing with you here. The broad is coming off as a mooch and irresponsible with money. What he needs to do is just try to get custody or at least joint custody.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
so.....if she still can't make it with $2,600 a month, doesn't that make her "unfit"? :lolbron:

in my book yep..:krs:

she wastin time with her lawyer..when she could have her ass on the clock..

pretty sure the lawyer eatin off the 2,600 more than the child does..

aint like its a married situation where the husband pays for the legal shyt..

cheaper goin 2 judge mathis

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Breh I'm agreeing with you here. The broad is coming off as a mooch and irresponsible with money. What he needs to do is just try to get custody or at least joint custody.

You know that shyt won't happen fam. Only way is if he plant a couple ki's in her whip and get her pulled over on some anonymous tip shyt

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
So his seed should be out of a home so he can proof a point? You a father my nikka?

What he's saying that it's not going to get any better if he did provide a house. Just imagine if he bought a nice house for child and her, no mortgage. Now she has more reason to blow that $2,600 on things other than the son. It's like a drug addict, you're enabling her. She needs to go to some type of class on money management or something. I don't see how she can have a job and a extra $2,600 a month in child support and that's still not enough? There are people making it on a less than 1/2 of that. Like I said before, if I was Chris, I would just get custody and that be the end of it.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Exactly, that's how fukked up the game is. Shorty can't manage her money, loses her job, ends up on welfare, gets her house foreclosed on, and you get nikkas saying Chris Bosh is on the wrong.

nikkas staying caping
Nobody saying Chris bosh is wrong nikka. He has a seed breh. You talking about the chick, I'm talking about his seed. I'm making sure my kid has a decent home and I don't make nearly what Bosh makes. He'll spend more on a car note than what it will cost to make sure his child has a nice crib. You nikkas come off bitter as fukk. He hate women club joining ass nikka.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
What he's saying that it's not going to get any better if he did provide a house. Just imagine if he bought a nice house for child and her, no mortgage. Now she has more reason to blow that $2,600 on things other than the son. It's like a drug addict, you're enabling her. She needs to go to some type of class on money management or something. I don't see how she can have a job and a extra $2,600 a month in child support and that's still not enough? There are people making it on a less than 1/2 of that. Like I said before, if I was Chris, I would just get custody and that be the end of it.

So, what if she goes somewhere unsafe and the kid is killed or harmed because of the enviroment? Is it just, oh well tough break. Kids die everyday b. Told that bytch she was frivolous. :manny:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
So, what if she goes somewhere unsafe and the kid is killed or harmed because of the enviroment? Is it just, oh well tough break. Kids die everyday b. Told that bytch she was frivolous. :manny:

Yep because that was something that was out of his control. That's just a gamble you have to take. Chris could be riding in car with the child and God forbid a drunk driver comes thru and hits them. The shyt's unfortunate but you can't worry about things you can't control. Now if he was to get custody of the child, he wouldn't have to worry about paying her child support or any of that other bullshyt she's talking about.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yep because that was something that was out of his control. That's just a gamble you have to take. Chris could be riding in car with the child and God forbid a drunk driver comes thru and hits them. The shyt's unfortunate but you can't worry about things you can't control. Now if he was to get custody of the child, he wouldn't have to worry about paying her child support or any of that other bullshyt she's talking about.
he can control it though breh. His kid should be in the best of schools and in a safe neighborhood.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Nobody saying Chris bosh is wrong nikka. He has a seed breh. You talking about the chick, I'm talking about his seed. I'm making sure my kid has a decent home and I don't make nearly what Bosh makes. He'll spend more on a car note than what it will cost to make sure his child has a nice crib. You nikkas come off bitter as fukk. He hate women club joining ass nikka.

her fault she cant keep a house or job..

when she get over that pride..n stop listenin to all the other wolves in her life...

she will wake up n see its more benefiting to the kid...to be with their dad

...while she get off her ass n go upgrade her self.

why should the child suffer if she aint right..thats bein selfish...

any bytch with sense would allow that child to be wit her daddy while he is in london 4 2 weeks...n have they ass in temp service or somethin

this hoe aint even tryin she lose it all..n instantly go to welfare...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I hate women because I expect a mother to manage not only her finances, but the child support she's getting to be able to take care of her child? You right breh, I'm bitter and jaded :sadbron:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I hate women because I expect a mother to manage not only her finances, but the child support she's getting to be able to take care of her child? You right breh, I'm bitter and jaded :sadbron:

Again, you talking about the mother and not the child. Yeah you are.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
he can control it though breh. His kid should be in the best of schools and in a safe neighborhood.
That's why I say the kid should live with him and not her. He can't control what she does with the money once it's paid off. He just have to hope and pray that she does what's right. I have a daughter that lives with me, and every blue moon on the weekend she will go with her mother. Every damn time Monday comes, I get a call telling me that my daughter didn't go to school today because of any one of these reasons

A. She didn't have time to get her hair done
B. I woke up too late
C. My car got a flat tire
D. I don't have any gas money
E. I was blocked and my bf couldn't find the key until after school started.

And yes, these are the bullshyt excuses I get from my baby momma.
So to alleviate all that, she lives with me. I work every weekend from 4pm-12am so she usually spends that time with my parents if my wife has to work. You can't control the enviroment that your child lives in unless you're there 24/7.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That's why I say the kid should live with him and not her. He can't control what she does with the money once it's paid off. He just have to hope and pray that she does what's right. I have a daughter that lives with me, and every blue moon on the weekend she will go with her mother. Every damn time Monday comes, I get a call telling me that my daughter didn't go to school today because of any one of these reasons

A. She didn't have time to get her hair done
B. I woke up too late
C. My car got a flat tire
D. I don't have any gas money
E. I was blocked and my bf couldn't find the key until after school started.

And yes, these are the bullshyt excuses I get from my baby momma.
So to alleviate all that, she lives with me. I work every weekend from 4pm-12am so she usually spends that time with my parents if my wife has to work. You can't control the enviroment that your child lives in unless you're there 24/7.
But Thump, she lives with you. Is Chris trying to get custody of her?