Apparently, this tweet got so many women triggered

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Accountability and women are like oil and water. Anything that suggests taking responsibility for their actions is wrong.
I blame society for expecting very little of them. I mean really what do we expect?

Know basic life skills that every adult needs(cooking, cleaning, time management and organizing)

Be able to have a child which is a basic biological function that women can do barring some kind of medical condition or disease.

Basic human decency( empathy, respect, kindness)

That's it. Yet society also infantilizes women. (A man will pay for your dinner, a man will make more money than you, dont worry about going to post secondary school or becoming an interesting person, a 'real man' will be able to 'handle' you at your worst)

Then we have half-way feminists that want to make any criticism off limits. Dont slut shame, don't body shame, dont kink shame, believe all women. And the end result is a situation where nothing is expected of women, there is no accountability, and they're still not satisfied.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I blame society for expecting very little of them. I mean really what do we expect?

Know basic life skills that every adult needs(cooking, cleaning, time management and organizing)

Be able to have a child which is a basic biological function that women can do barring some kind of medical condition or disease.

That's it. Yet society also infantilizes women. (A man will pay for your dinner, a man will make more money than you, dont worry about going to post secondary school or becoming an interesting person, a 'real man' will be able to 'handle' you at your worst)

Then we have half-way feminists that want to make any criticism off limits. Dont slut shame, don't body shame, dont kink shame, believe all women. And the end result is a situation where nothing is expected of women, there is no accountability, and they're still not satisfied.

Alot of unfortunate truths in here. No gender war shyt, but alot of women set the bar for themselves incredibly low... and alot of men out here convincing them to lower it even more :dwillhuh:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alot of unfortunate truths in here. No gender war shyt, but alot of women set the bar for themselves incredibly low... and alot of men out here convincing them to lower it even more :dwillhuh:

made worse by the internet too, since they can get hundreds to thousands of desperate simps and other women reinforcing their bad behavior :francis:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Because inherently women are infantile.....
"Women and children can be careless, a Man cannot" - The Godfather....