Apparently, this tweet got so many women triggered

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In a way I agree, but I I refuse to slut shame people. Folks should be able to do whatever they hell they want with their bodies.

Same. But saying there are responsibilities isnt quite the same as slut shaming, perhaps its one level below...

Me personally, i could care less if someone got aids in their 20s, or has 4 kids, etc. If im not fukking you, i dont care who you are fukking :yeshrug:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
In a way I agree, but I I refuse to slut shame people. Folks should be able to do whatever they hell they want with their bodies.
I agree,

However, most men wont be cool with that history and that's something to consider if a woman wants to start a family. Men will see women two ways:

A. someone to sleep with a few times
B. Someone to commit to

I have respect for women that can commit to the ho lifestyle and realize that they will never get a white wedding dress and kids and a loving husband and they've made their peace with that. We however have a lot of half way hoes. They want to be woman A and woman B. It wont work unless they're okay with settling down with a simp and hiding their past. These are the consequences to sleeping around. Whether you like it or not, men AND women have a hard time committing to someone who has slept around.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:yeshrug: Coming from a woman who uses men for their money I’m not surprised by this post if yours. You still didn’t respond to my initial post in the other thread

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Accountability and women are like oil and water. Anything that suggests taking responsibility for their actions is wrong.
I’m started to see this, how old are u?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This isn’t the answer people want to hear when it comes to female sexuality, but it’s really a mixed bag.

Excessive Promiscuity in general is a predictor of mental health issues, whether you are male or female. Believe it or not, on average, most people only had around 7-8 sexual partners in their lifetime in America. Although people like to lie either way, most ain’t getting down like that.

So those who are may have some mental shyt to unpack. Sex is for procreation and fun. Pleasure, stress relief and kids.

There’s nothing inherently wrong with the act. But some are out there fukking for every reason except pleasure. They fukking for power, to trap people, for status with the homies, to punish people, addiction, lack of respect for opposite sex...

It’s the mentality behind why somebody might be overly promiscuous and the extent to which they care for themselves when having excessive sexual partners that is more important than the act itself.

Meanwhile, if u are healthy, mentally sound, in control of ur body and reproductive health and in a good emotional place, you can have as much sex as you want and there are safeguards to protect you from the consequences. And most do have multiple partners before settling down.

But if ur an emotional wreck, been abused, hate the opposite sex or got a lot of hang ups, that leads to mistakes that will follow u. Like illegitimate kids, STDs, and all kinds of shyt. Because u not in the right headspace for that lifestyle.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: Coming from a woman who uses men for their money I’m not surprised by this post if yours. You still didn’t respond to my initial post in the other thread
I don't use men for their money. They freely give it to me, and are you that upset about me not responding to your post? What was your post saying anyways?

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps

Same. But saying there are responsibilities isnt quite the same as slut shaming, perhaps its one level below...

Me personally, i could care less if someone got aids in their 20s, or has 4 kids, etc. If im not fukking you, i dont care who you are fukking :yeshrug:
Exactly! Case in point I told this young girl at work don't be ashamed of your body count someone will love regardless of the many sexual partners you have had. I guess she felt because my body count is in the single digit while hers was in the double digits.