Apply to be a janitor at Walmart brehs

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Been looking for work for awhile, applied all over the area but nobody wanna call me back. My mom says you can come work at Walmart with me, their hiring overnight stockers right now. All you do is stock the shelves now that doesn't sound very appealing to me but she says she's sure they'd hire me. :ehh:

I put in the application wait a week and just when I think they must not be interested I get a call on some "we're not hiring overnight stockers right now but if you change your application to overnight maintenance we can get you in for an interview."

I'm like maintenance sounds much more dignified, must be some type of manager :obama:

I ask my mom whats overnight maintenance she said its a janitor :sadcam:

I'm sitting here thinking if I should apply for this shyt or not. I live with my parents so I don't necessarily need to take this job but this seems like a sure thing and its not like I have better options right now.
Don't go to college brehs:snoop:
Have no idea what to do with your life brehs :snoop:
Quit a good office job with no backup plan brehs :snoop:

Where's all my janitor brehs on The Coli? :lupe:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Been looking for work for awhile, applied all over the area but nobody wanna call me back. My mom says you can come work at Walmart with me, their hiring overnight stockers right now. All you do is stock the shelves now that doesn't sound very appealing to me but she says she's sure they'd hire me. :ehh:

I put in the application wait a week and just when I think they must not be interested I get a call on some "we're not hiring overnight stockers right now but if you change your application to overnight maintenance we can get you in for an interview."

I'm like maintenance sounds much more dignified, must be some type of manager :obama:

I'm sitting here thinking if I should apply for this shyt or not. I live with my parents so I don't necessarily need to take this job but this seems like a sure thing and its not like I have better options right now.

Try Fedex and UPS they're always hiring package handlers around this time of year.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem

All work is to be proud of. They see your work ethic, you'll move up.