Apply to be a janitor at Walmart brehs

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Nikka, unless you are young as fukk or this is a temp move, don't head down that Walmart janitor road. That shyt destroys the ambitions of nikkas. Aim the fukk higher. Don't be one of these "at least I have a job" broke ass nikkas, when you can hold out for more. You got office exp and you live at home with zero expenses, so hold out as long as you can, spruce up your resume and interview skills and find another daytime office gig so your nights wont be filled of self hatred because you're mopping up cac vomit in aisle 10.

You didn't go to college, so embellish your ass off, back that shyt up in the interview and double your salary like a real true to the game ass nikka. No college plus years of piss poor retail experience : you broke as fukk and you'll be destined to fukk fat women.

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
just look at People of Walmart and how disgusting they look...just imagine how disgusting they really are. you gotta clean some human shyt out of the toy aisle & shyt

with that said a job is a job...at least they supply you with all the shyt you need. if you need it go for it breh.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I didn't even have a good reason.

I worked in "Applicant Services" for a background checking company. It was a pretty good job it was just becoming to much pressure. It was my first job and after only a few months I was already teaching a group of people much older than me. Even my supervisor didn't know how to do my job as it was a brand new thing they were starting when I first started with the company. Everyone else who started with me had moved on and I was the only person who knew how to do it (in my office, there was another office where the person who taught me worked not to far off). For months I was the only person doing my job and they kept telling me "we're working on getting new people." They finally got new people so I trained them for two weeks, then put in my two week notice, helped them out over that final two weeks and I was gone. I definitely regret leaving. I thought finding work would be easy, but Walmart is the first place thats called me back in months. I obviously should have found a new job before leaving my old one but I was a dumbass.

You quit a job because you were afraid of responsibilities :what: ? What do you think a job IS? Looks like you learned, too bad it had to be the hard way :smh:

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
take the job. it is overnight. you can look for another job during the day.

Unless you need the money, that janitor job is not for you.
And working overnight means your days are gone, so it doesn't leave much time to search for other jobs or to even have much of a social life.

There's not anything wrong with being a janitor. Someone has to do it.
But you're young.

You should go back to school and get some part-time job.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka, unless you are young as fukk or this is a temp move, don't head down that Walmart janitor road. That shyt destroys the ambitions of nikkas. Aim the fukk higher. Don't be one of these "at least I have a job" broke ass nikkas, when you can hold out for more. You got office exp and you live at home with zero expenses, so hold out as long as you can, spruce up your resume and interview skills and find another daytime office gig so your nights wont be filled of self hatred because you're mopping up vomit in aisle 10.

You didn't go to college, so embellish your ass off, back that shyt up in the interview and double your salary like a real true to the game ass nikka. No college plus years of piss poor retail experience : you broke as fukk and you'll be destined to fukk fat women.

Superstar
Daps
just look at People of Walmart and how disgusting they look...just imagine how disgusting they really are. you gotta clean some human shyt out of the toy aisle & shyt

with that said a job is a job...at least they supply you with all the shyt you need. if you need it go for it breh.
it is overnight. kids are gonna be in bed. the daytime janitor would have cleaned that up.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless you need the money, that janitor job is not for you.
And working overnight means your days are gone, so it doesn't leave much time to search for other jobs or to even have much of a social life.

There's not anything wrong with being a janitor. Someone has to do it.
But you're young.

You should go back to school and get some part-time job.
This. People be on that "A job is a job" but what I realized, some jobs take up so much of your time, unless a new one comes to you, you become STUCK.

When I did overnights, 11:30-8am, I would sleep till damn near 5. Whoops, days just about over. Now you gotta do your errands, and any place you might have wanted
to apply to? They can want to interview you at strange times that you aren't mentally set for. Your biorhythm gets all fukked up, you never can hang out with your people...
nah:camby:If you do it, put a hard date on quitting and make EV ERY free moment you have about finding another job. That bullshyt ain't union, so you getting paid
low to do tons of work and not have time to enjoy daylight(thats your life during fall and winter. Pure darkness.)

Daps
Reppin
SN1
take the job. it is overnight. you can look for another job during the day.

Nikka, unless you are young as fukk or this is a temp move, don't head down that Walmart janitor road. That shyt destroys the ambitions of nikkas. Aim the fukk higher. Don't be one of these "at least I have a job" broke ass nikkas, when you can hold out for more. You got office exp and you live at home with zero expenses, so hold out as long as you can, spruce up your resume and interview skills and find another daytime office gig so your nights wont be filled of self hatred because you're mopping up vomit in aisle 10.

So much conflicting advice and I feel like your both right. I've seen what working at Walmart does to people, but I have no intention on staying there long. If I take the job I'll still be looking for another job whenever I can.
You quit a job because you were afraid of responsibilities :what: ? What do you think a job IS? Looks like you learned, too bad it had to be the hard way :smh:
Yeah I learned a lot since then and feel like a different person. I'm disappointed with the way I left that job. The worst thing is explaining why I left basically makes other companies lose interest in me fast. I wouldn't hire me if I heard that shyt.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Quit a good office job with no backup plan brehs :snoop:

You quit a good job for no reason? You let these coli "Be your own boss" thread fukk your life up.

I've worked a handful of overnight jobs. They all suck the soul out of you. I don't know man, I'm not saying don't do it, but you need a plan. You need to do some soul searching. You under 25?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely take the job, just for temporary money.
Use the time you're not working to apply for any other job that you can get access to.
Also check out the Community College programs near you, honestly IT is always a good idea in CC.