Are men naturally dismissive of each other?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I don't dismiss another ngga's perspective unless its...:duck: or the ngga isn't knowledgeable about what he's talkin about.

"You can never judge a man, unless you walked a mile in his shoes"
is some real shyt. If you abide by that statement...it will assist you in tearing nggas down less and being more understanding of what others have to say.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't dismiss another ngga's perspective unless its...:duck: or the ngga isn't knowledgeable about what he's talkin about. "You can never judge a man, until you walked a mile in his shoes" is some real shyt. If you abide by that statement...it will help you tear nggas down less.
I think the bold is important. Having respect for one's experiences. Thank you for your input.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I don't dismiss another ngga's perspective unless its...:duck: or the ngga isn't knowledgeable about what he's talkin about.

"You can never judge a man, until you walked a mile in his shoes"
is some real shyt. If you abide by that statement...it will assist you in tearing nggas down less and being more understanding of what others have to say.
I've walked in many shoes, most people's lives can be lived in a few weeks to a month.
Most people die 30 miles away from their birth place.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Black men are dismissive of each other.
Every other group of men work together because they are individually weaker and find strength in numbers and staying on code.

If black men had no been programmed to hate on each other and be suspicious and scared of each other, these type of threads or feelings would not exist

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Every other group of men work together because they are individually weaker and find strength in numbers and staying on code.

If black men had no been programmed to hate on each other and be suspicious and scared of each other, these type of threads or feelings would not exist
So why do all other groups kill kids and women? Why do their ethnic beefs result in bloodshed?

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Because we were raised that way. Regardless of if you had 2 parents or one, what did you hear growing up?

"If your friends jump off a bridge, are you gonna do it to?"

I (and every other black breh I know) was taught to look after me first. Because our parents saw so many of their peers fall to gangs and drugs and just get swept up in life in general trying to follow people (Ima early 90's baby. My parents early 70's babies. They saw some shyt) that they figured it was best for their kids to walk through life solo, away from bad influences.

So what happened is now you have an entire generation of 18-30 year old men who were raised with the mind "as long as I'm good...I'm good."

Which isn't an awful way to live.

It just manifests itself as trivializing the struggles of others sometimes.

It also directly correlates to the number of lonely and detached brehs who aren't as successful as they want to be, and because they were raised as lone wolves, they see the issue as internal, with themselves.

When really the world ain't meant for everybody to be on top.

But when you don't have a real connection with your peers your expectations end up all fukked up.

Sad but...fukk it. Make your money. That usually fixes most of it.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
So why do all other groups kill kids and women? Why do their ethnic beefs result in bloodshed?
Like I said, they are weak individually. Man to man they are physically weaker. They collectively find strenght. They have a more violent nature, probably because they have a weaker body. Napoleon complex kind of thing

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281

This is exactly what I mean. You kinda said it in a more harsh way but it's not untrue.

But my mama raised me to beware smiling faces. She taught me that every time my ears itch its somebody talking sideways about me.

And the fukked up part is...a lot of the times, she was RIGHT! You will run into way more brehs that want to rob you (not literally but would take you for all you have if they could) than ones that want to get rich and split it 50/50 with you.

But the community is so fukked up we spend our whole lives giving other brehs the :mjpls: because we're afraid they'll try to take what little we have.

Like I said...sad.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
The Coli is a small view at a man's thoughts, unless it's a self help forum maybe it's hard to get legitimate responses on the internet. You have trolls, young kids, and probably the hardest to get past is the fact women are reading. One wrong post here and that becomes who you are...most breh's won't express real emotion off of that alone.

Daps
I'm not gonna delve into the psyche of black men. Just change your friends or don't have any. I'm in my 30's I'm not gonna associate myself with people who brush off shyt I'm goin thru, especially since I don't bring up problems in convos unless it's something serious