Are Nike products actually high-quality and worth the money or are they just over-hyped

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Synthetic leather is premium:dahell:
What the hell does you owning two pairs have to do with anything, resale value is based on rarity and collaborations, not quality
Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Playstation-2009.png

these are worth 8 racks, there is no material in the world that can make a shoe worth 8,000.
img01.jpg

What material makes these worth over $60k
You don't know what you're talking about

:russ:

Look at these ugly ass shoes.

Folks who would rock those probably has a couple pairs on JNCO Jeans in they closet bruh.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
These are the ones I copped, them bytches feel like
:whew:...:ohlawd:...:ahh:

nike-air-vapormax-2018-triple-black-strap-AH3397-004.jpg

Like I say I’m going off of what I told by the guys footlocker, I worked out in them but I wasn’t taking too many chances in the joints.:whoa:

Yeah because the materials construction are not meant to handle that much stress on outdoor surfaces.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Depends on the shoe.

They're good quality for shoes in the $75 - $150 range. Above those price points? I don't know.

That's why I get all my Nikes from the outlet or on sale. I don't see the value above $150.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I only wear nike running tights. They are durable, breathable, comfortable, and dry quickly. It’s worth it.

I usually buy the capris in the winter and long tights right before spring. It’s always discounted.

The shirts and shoes are garbage. The sports bras are the goat for big titties.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
youre paying for the swoosh :heh: nikes shyt is no higher quality than any generic brand. its all made in chinese sweatshops
Fax,Nike got these brehs fooled:mjlol:
Counterfeits come off the exact same table. Same materials.The quality is better cause they got kids doing the construction of the shoe & counterfeit are independent workers

Last edited: