Are Nike products actually high-quality and worth the money or are they just over-hyped

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Leather is premium on that shoe bruh....I own 2 pairs....
2z9l9ih.png
Synthetic leather is premium:dahell:
What the hell does you owning two pairs have to do with anything, resale value is based on rarity and collaborations, not quality
Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Playstation-2009.png

these are worth 8 racks, there is no material in the world that can make a shoe worth 8,000.
img01.jpg

What material makes these worth over $60k
You don't know what you're talking about

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Your initial assertion was that filling pieces doesn't make running shoes and even called me a liar in the process then I posted pictures that disproof your assertion and instead of you to admit you were wrong, you have now shifted the argument to who makes better running shoes . Ok carry on:mjgrin:
Breh they don’t make running shoes

They make high end shoes for men who want luxury versions of athletic shoes. Their website does not mention performance the company is focused on design

That design is based on what?

The designs of Nike and other athletic shoe companies.

Stupid

“The footwear choice of the modern city man”

They used descriptions like “ basketball inspired”

That don’t mean you should hoop in them.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Synthetic leather is premium:dahell:
What the hell does you owning two pairs have to do with anything, resale value is based on rarity and collaborations, not quality
Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Playstation-2009.png

these are worth 8 racks, there is no material in the world that can make a shoe worth 8,000.
img01.jpg

What material makes these worth over $60k
You don't know what you're talking about
Just because you picked two random hyped up ass shoes really doesn't mean shyt....you want to act like the leather on the shattered back boards isn't nice as fukk??....again there is a reason certain shoes have a high resale value....and isn't always hype or limited....them SBB's were a general release...so please try and pull another one out your ass...

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The main thing is looks. The shoes look good.

Why care about material if the shoe looks ass?

If the shoe is not appealing then they should be cheap af.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Breh they don’t make running shoes

They make high end shoes for men who want luxury versions of athletic shoes. Their website does not mention performance the company is focused on design

That design is based on what?

The designs of Nike and other athletic shoe companies.

Stupid

“The footwear choice of the modern city man”

They used descriptions like “ basketball inspired”

That don’t mean you should hoop in them.
Exactly!....

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Just because you picked two random hyped up ass shoes really doesn't mean shyt....you want to act like the leather on the shattered back boards isn't nice as fukk??....again there is a reason certain shoes have a high resale value....and isn't always hype or limited....them SBB's were a general release...so please try and pull another one out your ass...
It is synthetic leather:mindblown:
Have you ever owned a pair of shoes with genuine leather?
Selling them for $800 doesn't make the leather real, there is 0 difference in materials between shattered backboards and another 1 like shadows
If you was gonna make this argument you could've picked shoes that actually have upgraded materials like the satin royal 1s

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
It is synthetic leather:mindblown:
Have you ever owned a pair of shoes with genuine leather?
Selling them for $800 doesn't make the leather real, there is 0 difference in materials between shattered backboards and another 1 like shadows
If you was gonna make this argument you could've picked shoes that actually have upgraded materials like the satin royal 1s
There is a big difference between those two shoes but I'll let you tell it....:mjlol:....I own alot of shoes bruh from Louis Vuitton, Grenson, Gucci, etc....those Satin Royals are nice as well but that was a limited release so no point in bringing that up.....you sound like someone who knows some what I'll give you that....:ehh:....

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
There is a big difference between those two shoes but I'll let you tell it....:mjlol:....I own alot of shoes bruh from Louis Vuitton, Grenson, Gucci, etc....those Satin Royals are nice as well but that was a limited release so no point in bringing that up.....you sound like someone who knows some what I'll give you that....:ehh:....
Ok so enlighten me breh what is the difference?
They both have the same tumbled leather upper, so it can only be in the stitching or something

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yup, i got a decent air max collection at this point and by placing them back in the box at the end of the day and an occasional cleaning increases their life exponentially. They're a nice middle ground, iconic pieces that go well with mid range articles. High end shoes are harder to dress up with off the rack stuff that i get from Marshall's.

Exactly. A big part of fashion and looking clean are all about time, place and context.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
The Vapormax isn’t a running shoe though...they specifically told me not to run heavy in mines at the footlocker. I had mine for a year with no problems
Unless they changed it for the second iteration the first vapormax was a running shoe. That’s why we were told at Nike from product info, I’ve even run in mine. They’re good but it feels like cheating as the bubble gives you the bounce. Also, if they pop you supposed to contact Nike support as they are guaranteed not to.

One thing I’ll give Nike is their customer service is amazing, their return policy is great. You can try anything and return it within 30 days even if you don’t like it.