Are Nike products actually high-quality and worth the money or are they just over-hyped

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
So you posted an ugly ass sneakers that isn't made of real leather:why: and you are also bragging about the nike sneakers not been handmade:russ::russ:. since when is that a selling point for any shoe:what:
Please tell me the resale value of a mason garment shoe that has premium materials on it??....you obviously are not familiar with the shoe I posted above and you already talking out your ass with that filling pieces comment....

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Please tell me the resale value of a mason garment shoe that has premium materials on it??....you obviously are not familiar with the shoe I posted above and you already talking out your ass with that filling pieces comment....

So we have moved on from high quality shoes and value for money to resale value, nikka are you retarded:gucci:
also I have posted 3 running shoes by filling pieces which you chose to ignore

Balla

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

:russ:

I'll post a $160 Jordan 1 sneaker that has premium materials and isn't hand made that goes for well over $700 on the resale market....
7d645a5960d6ff23f99a546e719565ac734d4264_hq.jpg
...Mason garments.....:mjlol:....shyts look like ugly ass k-swiss knock offs....

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I didn't know there were so many nike stans on here. I got so many posters feelings hurt over a damn shoe:russ:It's not even that serious

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
So we have moved on from high quality shoes and value for money to resale value, nikka are you retarded:gucci:
Again you are not familiar with the Jordan 1 I posted and the materials on that particular shoe....here is another 1 that has some nice materials as well....
style-blogs-the-gq-eye-fragment.jpg
...you keep bringing up Mason garments like they in demand....:russ:....go ahead and catch feelings bruh cause them shoes ain't it....

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Again you are not familiar with the Jordan 1 I posted and the materials on that particular shoe....here is another 1 that has some nice materials as well....
...you keep bringing up Mason garments like they in demand....:russ:....go ahead and catch feelings bruh cause them shoes ain't it....

This debate is obviously pointless and going nowhere, you continue to wear your nike's and I will continue to research and wear sneakers that offer great value for money and everyone's happy in the end:yeshrug:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Ion know what dude talking bout resale value has nothing to do with quality. You straight up lying in here tho, Filling pieces and Mason garments average like 300 USD retail, they having 33% sales on their website and some of those shoes on sale are still more expensive than retail Nike products

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
TPU leather is not nice materials...

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
This debate is obviously pointless and going nowhere, you continue to wear your nike's and I will continue to research and wear sneakers that offer great value for money and everyone's happy in the end:yeshrug:
Naw bruh what happened was you were real quick to shyt on Nike but then someone like myself who knows quite alot about sneakers called you out.....you talk about research on sneakers that offer great value for money...well obviously you don't because there is no resale value in what you are purchasing....I dropped $160 plus tax on a shoe that now goes for over $700....looks like my research is alot better than yours....:umad:....

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Those shoes are “trainers” only by name. You not about to do no kind serious training in those.

Your initial assertion was that filling pieces doesn't make running shoes and even called me a liar in the process then I posted pictures that disproof your assertion and instead of you to admit you were wrong, you have now shifted the argument to who makes better running shoes . Ok carry on:mjgrin:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Ion know what dude talking bout resale value has nothing to do with quality. You straight up lying in here tho, Filling pieces and Mason garments average like 300 USD retail, they having 33% sales on their website and some of those shoes on sale are still more expensive than retail Nike products
:camby:.....if that were true certain Jordan's and Nike's wouldn't fetch such high resale prices....Yeezy 350's which are nice shoes and are extremely comfortable have a decent resale value although it's fell off but if you were lucky like myself to cop the 3M pair that dropped a few days ago.....you would know why the resale value on that shoe is high....its not always about hype or being limited....

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
youre paying for the swoosh :heh: nikes shyt is no higher quality than any generic brand. its all made in chinese sweatshops
some of it is, some of it isnt.

for example i have some adidas pants i bought well over 10 years ago that have held up to this day. multiple wears, washes etc. and i also got some adidas pants that i bought within the past 3 years that are already unraveling at the bottom cuffs, pocket zippers all broke etc with similar use

same goes for nike products and other brands. But yea nike price point is a step higher than the rest