Are Nike products actually high-quality and worth the money or are they just over-hyped

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Word I returned a couple of shoes that I played ball in to them with no problem.

Unless they changed it for the second iteration the first vapormax was a running shoe. That’s why we were told at Nike from product info, I’ve even run in mine. They’re good but it feels like cheating as the bubble gives you the bounce. Also, if they pop you supposed to contact Nike support as they are guaranteed not to.

One thing I’ll give Nike is their customer service is amazing, their return policy is great. You can try anything and return it within 30 days even if you don’t like it.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
The Vapormax isn’t a running shoe though...they specifically told me not to run heavy in mines at the footlocker. I had mine for a year with no problems

Its marketed as one...:yeshrug:

I mean I wouldn't run in them every single time, but for 200$, I'm not not trying to hear that shyt:pachaha:

Not gonna lie, I semi regret buying them because I might have been able to get 2 pairs of sneakers

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Still have some basketball shorts from the 90s that are still in great condition and I wear from time to time. Nike products are top quality IMO. Still rockin my AM90s, AM1s, 95s, and 97s.
Loving my Vapormaxes, and Epic React Flyknits.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
NIke is great quality, but you're also paying for the name and history...they've undoubtably revolutionized design, clothing tech, and marketing in sportswear...not sure how this is even a question...

but where you get it also determines quality...Nike stores, athletic shoe stores in mall, etc, have the better quality stuff...stuff you get at outlets or Marshall's/TJ Maxx type of stores are lower (not all the time, but mostly)

Last edited:

Nature's Fury

Daps
Worth it over other common athletic brands. Compare Nike Tech Fleece sweats or Nike Lab sweats to Adidas Tiros and you’ll see the difference.

are there any Nike running or soccer pants similar to the Tiros in fit and material??? not anything thicker like the Tech Fleece...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yikes just went back and read this thread and its a bunch of muthafukkas that don't what they talking about or anything about shoes.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
If you driving round in some Dri-Fit
I'ma think that you the type to dry snitch

:yeshrug:

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
I'll post a $160 Jordan 1 sneaker that has premium materials and isn't hand made that goes for well over $700 on the resale market....
7d645a5960d6ff23f99a546e719565ac734d4264_hq.jpg
...Mason garments.....:mjlol:....shyts look like ugly ass k-swiss knock offs....
Trl is a joke

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
are there any Nike running or soccer pants similar to the Tiros in fit and material??? not anything thicker like the Tech Fleece...

I’ve got a couple of pairs of Nike FC pants, similar fit to the tiros with the sharp taper but material is thinner / not stretch.

Nature's Fury

Daps
I’ve got a couple of pairs of Nike FC pants, similar fit to the tiros with the sharp taper but material is thinner / not stretch.

:gucci: that stretch material is important...

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Unless they changed it for the second iteration the first vapormax was a running shoe. That’s why we were told at Nike from product info, I’ve even run in mine. They’re good but it feels like cheating as the bubble gives you the bounce. Also, if they pop you supposed to contact Nike support as they are guaranteed not to.

One thing I’ll give Nike is their customer service is amazing, their return policy is great. You can try anything and return it within 30 days even if you don’t like it.

These are the ones I copped, them bytches feel like
:whew:...:ohlawd:...:ahh:

nike-air-vapormax-2018-triple-black-strap-AH3397-004.jpg

Like I say I’m going off of what I told by the guys footlocker, I worked out in them but I wasn’t taking too many chances in the joints.:whoa: