Are the Majority of Movie Theaters doing the assigned seating BS?

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I've told people to their face to get the fukk out with their kid, I don't care if they're next to me or 6 rows away. I'm not saying it like I'm some kind of badass or something, but bringing a baby, toddler, or a little kid to a movie that's not meant for them to be seen should be punishable by death. Its the ultimate act of selfishness.

Straight up, I'm not leaving the movie. They are.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I've told people to their face to get the fukk out with their kid, I don't care if they're next to me or 6 rows away. I'm not saying it like I'm some kind of badass or something, but bringing a baby, toddler, or a little kid to a movie that's not meant for them to be seen should be punishable by death. Its the ultimate act of selfishness.

Straight up, I'm not leaving the movie. They are.
Wish i had your guts, im not about to get into it with some loudmouth broad who can't leave her kids at home

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assigned seating is fukking great. The only downside, at least for me, is that I now have to use fandango more often and pay their convenience fee since it’s impossible to show up to a theater an hour before a showing and get a good seat. I’m not really complaining though. It’s worth it not having to go to the theater early hoping to get a good seat.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Assigned seating>>>>

You're telling me you'd rather wait in fukking line for a big movie?

:what:

assigned seating doesn't avoid in line, you waiting in line for an assigned seat, these entitled ass white ppl be trying to threatened people over they seats when it benefit them, when it doesn't benefit them, they be like "nikka, oh well"

then im trying to figure out seat placement and the cashier is in idiot :weirdo:

it should always be first come first serve

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
assigned seating doesn't avoid in line, you waiting in line for an assigned seat, these entitled ass white ppl be trying to threatened people over they seats when it benefit them, when it doesn't benefit them, they be like "nikka, oh well"

then im trying to figure out seat placement and the cashier is in idiot :weirdo:

Purchase your tickets at home from the couch and just show up

if you wait until you get to the theater its your own damn fault

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Just buy the tix from your phone or computer before you show up homie. These are easy ass fixes.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly @Panther f that, movies rarely sell completely out, I'll just avoid those theatres with assigned seating

Man I need to live where you live if movies rarely sell out lol. I’d much rather buy them on my phone anyway. No hassle, I get my seat, I hit the purchase button, tix are right on my phone. I just walk in to the theater and get the phone scanned and then take a seat. No fuss no biggie

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I looove it. As someone who orders their tickets through the fandango app. It’s perfect. Oddly enough I haven’t experienced someone sitting in my seat. Lol.

My sons aunt bought Black Panther tickets for my son and the Theater didn’t have assigned seats. Ruined the experience for me .

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I remember this when I went to the movies last year, I don't like this only because I tend to forget what seat I choose :jbhmm:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I remember this when I went to the movies last year, I don't like this only because I tend to forget what seat I choose
:mindblown: it's on the ticket stub breh....but on another note that must've been the same problem with people tonight. I went to see Superfly and this lady a couple seats down was in the wrong seat. She must've lost her stub or something because she went all the way to the other side of the theatre like 3 rows up. Then there was another couple in the wrong seats and their seats ended up like rows further up.

I want know how these peoples minds work. It's stupefying at times.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
="Pigeon,post: 30072069, member: 2148"]I remember this when I went to the movies last year, I don't like this only because I tend to forget what seat I choose :jbhmm:
:gladmib:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:mindblown: it's on the ticket stub breh....but on another note that must've been the same problem with people tonight. I went to see Superfly and this lady a couple seats down was in the wrong seat. She must've lost her stub or something because she went all the way to the other side of the theatre like 3 rows up. Then there was another couple in the wrong seats and their seats ended up like rows further up.

I want know how these peoples minds work. It's stupefying at times.
I don't remember it being on the ticket stub, I'll keep this in mind when I see the Jurassic Park movie in the coming days.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Man I need to live where you live if movies rarely sell out lol. I’d much rather buy them on my phone anyway. No hassle, I get my seat, I hit the purchase button, tix are right on my phone. I just walk in to the theater and get the phone scanned and then take a seat. No fuss no biggie

i usually walk into movies early anyway