Are the Majority of Movie Theaters doing the assigned seating BS?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
because if I want to sit in the aisle I can sit there if I want to sit up top I can sit there. I can sit anywhere depending on who else is in the theatre. I want to sit on the right side but I get in there and there's a family sitting behind the seats I want, I'll sit on the other side etc.

assigned seating if I want a seat when I go to buy it could be sold already. I could get assigned a seat and shyt heads sitting behind me on front etc.

but I also won't go see a movie first weekend it comes out so maybe it's better for y'all die hards :manny: but me personally, I'm not a fan
Nikka what?? You're that indecisive??? :gucci:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
assigned seating is the stupidest shyt to happen to movie theaters. first come first serve is the best concept. this ain't a high priced sporting event
You're right and wrong. Yeah, first come first served. If you reserve the seat first you should get the seat. Much easier.

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Not going to any movie unless it has assigned seating. I don’t got time for first come first serve

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
Why do people want so much fancy shyt when it comes to the theaters now y'all want to to be fed during the movie??? c'mon son your supposed to either eat before or after and talk about it... :what: all this fancy shyt they just getting in your pockets increasing prices of everything there...
Go to sleep old man
8dKF.gif

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Truly don’t know how anyone can hate assigned seating

I used too hate it because when it started because at first you could only buy tickets online if you certain credit cards, which I didn't have (and still don't lol) but for like 4 years you've had the option to use a debit card and for maybe 2 years ago they added somekind of app for those who want that.