Are Ventilators Killing More People Than They’re Saving??

horizon

Superstar
Daps
The first link is legit, the second link is infowars level drivel.

I don't know why you didn't just use the article from the first one.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Article is stupid as fukk. These covid patients are going into ARDS quickly. If there not intubated and placed on ventilators they will die quickly. The compliance of your lungs and ARDS is trash. They can’t oxygenate or ventilate at all. These patients are proned and place on vent settings to deliver enough volume but at a certain pressure to avoid barotrauma. Long exposure to high oxygen is irrelevant when your hypoxic because you need that oxygen badly

Our hospital won’t even put them on Bipap/CPAP machines because it dangerous to the staff because the patients exhaled breaths are aerosolized in air potentially exposing virus to staff

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
:whoa:

You say that until three little steps have you weezing for air breh.

Imagine your chest is tight and it feels like you ran a marathon, but you just got up to go to the fridge.
Breh:damn:

That was me taking the dog out.
Stopped to cough:whoa:
He looked back at me like:dahell:
Caught my breath and told him to speak when he done and ill let him in:mjcry:
Swear he gave me the:usure: on the way out.

Was on all fours when i let him in.
He just gave me different versions of:picard: and:dwillhuh: all day.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
aint ventilator considered as a last resource? if you get put in one , then things aint looking that good for you.
No.
Its actually
If you get put on a ventilator then things WILL be worse for you.
They need to get oxygen to the blood and brain and heart. Forcing air and pressure wont help because they will still suffocate.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Breh:damn:

That was me taking the dog out.
Stopped to cough:whoa:
He looked back at me like:dahell:
Caught my breath and told him to speak when he done and ill let him in:mjcry:
Swear he gave me the:usure: on the way out.

Was on all fours when i let him in.
He just gave me different versions of:picard: and:dwillhuh: all day.

Breh, after 20 years.

My asthma has come back with a damn vengeance :francis:

My chest was tight for months and got tighter this week and I could barely breathe. A friend on the phone was like "Why are you wheezing:picard:"

I dunno:mjcry:

"Don't you have Asthma :lupe:"

Oh shyt :lupe:

She possibly saved my life man.:wow:

It's crazy out here:wow:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol people aren't just put on a vent instantly the moment the walk into a hospital...

they are put on a vent went there is no other option. Their oxygen saturation is dropping and other breathing treatments aren't working. They are going to die without a vent, atleast they have a chance to survive when intubated on a vent.

Now because they see it in an article we got thecoli.com folks saying vents are bad :russ:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I mean any person with a brain knew giving every patient ventilators wasn't a good idea.
:comeon:

Pull up some posts before this thread where you said putting everyone on ventilators wasn't a good idea.

I knew this article would bring out the armchair pulmonary experts. I think there is merit in the idea that ventilators are being overused but please don't LIE and say you knew this all along.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

Pull up some posts before this thread where you said putting everyone on ventilators wasn't a good idea.

I knew this article would bring out the armchair pulmonary experts. I think there is merit in the idea that ventilators are being overused but please don't LIE and say you knew this all along.

I knew this article would bring up the deniers of anything with substance. They always want an explanation...:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, after 20 years.

My asthma has come back with a damn vengeance :francis:

My chest was tight for months and got tighter this week and I could barely breathe. A friend on the phone was like "Why are you wheezing:picard:"

I dunno:mjcry:

"Don't you have Asthma :lupe:"

Oh shyt :lupe:

She possibly saved my life man.:wow:

It's crazy out here:wow:

Pollen is extremely high...be safe homie.