Are we finally ready to accept that rappers today are way richer than those in the 90s

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see you graduated with a Masters from the Trump school of If I don't like it it's fake news.

I'm proud of you :ehh:
Of course they are peabrain boy. Look who works for em, payola city. Go take a marketing class

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Do you not hear Meth questioning where they are getting this money from? You really think they out here owning private jets and are generating enough money to support the lifestyle they are portraying?

All this was explained on documentaries they did on artists back in the 2000's. Artists would talk about how the jewelry and the cars were rented and the money they were taking flicks with wasn't even their money.

Thing is, these artists feel pressure to portray these things. So they literally go broke trying to show off, with things they don’t even own or can afford. It's really the dumbest shyt ever, but it's always been an issue in Hip Hop. The need for the look. I've seen so many rappers try to get advance extensions from labels because they blew the initial payout on jewelry and cars, and now don’t have enough bread to cover studio time for the album.

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are SEVERELY overrating these rappers they not making money like that back in the day rappers actually sold and had longevity these rappers now may have a hot single for a week or two then they HAVE to hit the road to make money dont let IG fool you
Nah actually I'm prolly still underrating them. Here Rio Da Yung Og explains how he made over 500k last year just off features. This is a man that admits he signed a deal with Peezy for no money and just free game. NO BIG LABEL DEAL, NO 360!

U HOE AZZ NIGGS GOTTA STOP HATING AND RESPECT HUSTLE!