Are women allergic to corniness?

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
No cuz everyone has some level of corniness about them. IDC if you someone that reads comicbooks....watches Dragonball-Z...reads the paper...whatever.... :manny:
Everyone does something...where the next person might look at em on :hhh:shyt lol.

I be on here and my lady be lookin at me on some...:usure: shyt.....

:russ:

But she know my overall aura :myman:heavily outweighs the traits she might find corny about me. If someone fuks wit u the long way...they fuk wit you.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm:...ya know...U can actually fukks chicks and not give a damn what they think about anything....y'all nagas getting bullied emotionally by chicks that don't know what they want to eat for lunch....deep down y'all like it...:mjgrin:

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
It's like you could be a stand up dude saying all the right things, dressing correct, mouth piece is good, good job etc... but the moment you display an ounce of corny or eccentricity in yourself whether it's verbally or physically a chick will switch up and look at you like a damn lame. It's like you gotta be on code 24/7 or you risk being labeled as a weirdo. A nikka like drake can get away with it but an average dude must stay on point

Thoughts?
Certain women do, but personally I don't. If I can be myself around a guy, I want him to feel comfortable to be himself around me. We can be corny together.

Maybe they align corniness with weakness.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
It's like you could be a stand up dude saying all the right things, dressing correct, mouth piece is good, good job etc... but the moment you display an ounce of corny or eccentricity in yourself whether it's verbally or physically a chick will switch up and look at you like a damn lame. It's like you gotta be on code 24/7 or you risk being labeled as a weirdo. A nikka like drake can get away with it but an average dude must stay on point

Thoughts?

what kind of women are you trying to get...:jbhmm:

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No cuz everyone has some level of corniness about them. IDC if you someone that reads comicbooks....watches Dragonball-Z...reads the paper...whatever.... :manny:
Everyone does something...where the next person might look at em on :hhh:shyt lol.

I be on here and my lady be lookin at me on some...:usure: shyt.....

:russ:

But she know my overall aura :myman:heavily outweighs the traits she might find corny about me. If someone fuks wit u the long way...they fuk wit you.
Well, a lot of “weird” brehs are interested in things that draw a mainly white/non black crowd. So just by numbers they ARE more likely to find a non black probably white woman to be with
Y'all referring to hobbies I'm talking more like when it comes to romancing chicks and tryna smash them

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

check it, ima put you all on game so you can stop wasting your time.
the women In video is my wife, she is 4 years older then me, when I met her I was 23, she was 27.
I don't have any tatooes,
I don't speak in any slang, well very rare that I do.
I never wear any jewelry or ear rings.
I never owned paired of Jordan's unless given to me for free ,but that only happened once.
I never used lines when approaching women or try to be funny intentionally.
and never used any drugs of any kind

all this at the time I met my wife, and on top of all that, I had a huge collection of dragon ball z video that I brought with me to LA.

dragon ball z was one of the first things I put my wife on when she invited me to her spot.
I was never not going to be myself.

I say all this to tell you, if you like a women you can't be yourself around...

maybe you shouldn't be around her....:manny: