Are women allergic to corniness?

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

check it, ima put you all on game so you can stop wasting your time.
the women In video is my wife, she is 4 years older then me, when I met her I was 23, she was 27.
I don't have any tatooes,
I don't speak in any slang, well very rare that I do.
I never wear any jewelry or ear rings.
I never owned paired of Jordan's unless given to me for free ,but that only happened once.
I never used lines when approaching women or try to be funny intentionally.
and never used any drugs of any kind

all this at the time I met my wife, and on top of all that, I had a huge collection of dragon ball z video that I brought with me to LA.

dragon ball z was one of the first things I put my wife on when she invited me to her spot.
I was never not going to be myself.

I say all this to tell you, if you like a women you can't be yourself around...

maybe you shouldn't be around her....:manny:

Your wife kinda look like Ayana Angel

She bad

:salute:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
It's like you could be a stand up dude saying all the right things, dressing correct, mouth piece is good, good job etc... but the moment you display an ounce of corny or eccentricity in yourself whether it's verbally or physically a chick will switch up and look at you like a damn lame. It's like you gotta be on code 24/7 or you risk being labeled as a weirdo. A nikka like drake can get away with it but an average dude must stay on point

Thoughts?

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What counts as “corny”?
Not referring to nikkas watching anime, playing pokemon, dressing up cosplay etc... but a lot time dudes talk themselves out of p*ssy by saying/doing something out the norm when it comes to trying to fukk a chick. It's like women can afford to be whatever because at the end of the day nikkas gon wanna smash regardless but a lot of men gotta subdue some of there quirkness or risk losing the draws and I know this feeling all too well but I'm learning :mjcry:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Only if you're a black man trying to entertain black women.
Other than that corny mfs eat all the time.

Best thing to do is speak less than necessary, spit a couple of funny and vulnerable things about yourself, go for the kiss, and always be mysterious. Can't make women think that you are predictable or "lame"

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
when I'm myself which is naturally corny I get no bytches but when I switch up they fall in line. faking it till you make it > corny self

How many girls do you holla at a week?

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Best thing to do is speak less than necessary, spit a couple of funny and vulnerable things about yourself, go for the kiss, and always be mysterious. Can't make women think that you are predictable or "lame"
I never had a problem getting black women.
Still doesn't negate what said.
I've watched them shyt on "lame" nikkas my whole life.nikkas that are just normal guys half the time get dubbed as lame in our community.
Everbody knows this but just don't wanna say nothing.

"But but not all bla..:sadcam:" is all you get out of nikkas.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I never had a problem getting black women.
Still doesn't negate what said.
I've watched them shyt on "lame" nikkas my whole life.nikkas that are just normal guys half the time get dubbed as lame in our community.
Everbody knows this but just don't wanna say nothing.

"But but not all bla..:sadcam:" is all you get out of nikkas.

That is what happens when you let the damn TV and some ratchet broad that happens to be your moms raise you :francis:

Most of the time, those type of broads who got no real positive parental attention, are the ones that want all that extra nonsense from men. I don't even bother play with the superficial shyt outside of good cologne and fresh kicks. I just don't be acting thirsty, I don't care about celebrity gossip on IG, I don't care about the latest episode of Love and Hip Hop, and I don't care about the latest mumble rapper getting play at the local strip club. Being authentic about a handful of things and being funny already separates me from most dudes.